Wait are there really people who believed that Bill Gates is a good guy?!!?!!?
Idk
But he seem like a chill knowledgeable man, I saw his AMA on Reddit.
But the way he's trying to defend himself about his multiple meetings with Epstein in his Island pretty much telling us who's the real Bill Gates is.
Post automatically merged:

Pedophilia is a even bigger problem in anime community.
When bonney stuff cane up , i don't know how many went underground
😭😭 That reminds me of Rootbeer
What if she's mentally retarded 😭 but physically of consent age 😭

That shit was even posted on Reddit but got removed 😭

Pedophilia is a even bigger problem in anime community.
When bonney stuff cane up , i don't know how many went underground
I agree quite a lot of creeps came out the woodworks when the Bonney stuff happened but this is even worse because these people were actually trafficking and abusing real children.
Like either way it's fucking despicable but it just feels so much worse when they're really doing it to the kids and treating them like lousy hookers:tchpepe:

Just woke up from a dream where Akainu was gassing Usopp for wearing the same hat he wears and confirmed they both have CoC haki
:snoopy:

also another admiral was introduced code named “Orange Dragon” he was fat and lazy af, wore a green hawaii shirt, and was slacking off in marine HQ

what does this mean
:risicheck:

Why did I see this during my sleep
:josad:
Only admiraltards dream of admirals

the best part is that those types of old rich people are the ones that sold religion way back in the day

and told the common folk that "don't do bad things, because you will be punished on the otherside if you do it"

just take a long look at all the priests doing the same shit, and they don't even need Epstein or the island to do that
I hope karma exist afterlife too.

the best part is that those types of old rich people are the ones that sold religion way back in the day

and told the common folk that "don't do bad things, because you will be punished on the otherside if you do it"

just take a long look at all the priests doing the same shit, and they don't even need Epstein or the island to do that
organised religion has always been a scam

Be carful when it comes to misinformation being spread around.

Leonardo DiCaprio for example is mentioned but he is not mentioned anywhere being on the island or taking a flight with Epstein

In one of the interviews with one of the victims, she said that she did not meet him.
Yeah, a lot of Celebrities where mention but they where never there or being seen to be there

But actually list still didn't come out, this are just court reports