Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Maybe they can pull a Bleach and just animate up until the end of the succession War probably ending with the death of a lot of major characters like Hisoka, Chrollo, Illumi.
Don't see hisoka/chrollo dying this soon

I think Franklin,Shizuku,Phinks,Bolonev are getting packed up in a couple of chapters when HxH returns

Especially Shizuku she's got massive death flags

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The few panels I have seen of Gojo makes me think he exists for no other reason than for the mangaka to wank how powerful he is.

And there’s not really a reason he’s that powerful, he’s just a teenager/early 20s prodigy who is stronger than everyone else for no reason lol.

At least Oda may be hinting that Shanks has a dark side or some shit. Every panel I have seen of Gojo seems like it is just the mangaka wanking him.

I don’t read JJK tho.
He was born being gassed over
Even as a child he was untouchable

Literally only the big bad isn't fodder to him

The few panels I have seen of Gojo makes me think he exists for no other reason than for the mangaka to wank how powerful he is.

And there’s not really a reason he’s that powerful, he’s just a teenager/early 20s prodigy who is stronger than everyone else for no reason lol.

At least Oda may be hinting that Shanks has a dark side or some shit. Every panel I have seen of Gojo seems like it is just the mangaka wanking him.

I don’t read JJK tho.
Big Spoiler.
At least Gege killed off Gojo, I have my doubts that Oda will even kill off Shanks despite some people thinking he will do it.

I’m pretty sure Yami from Black Clover would one shot Gojo with his dimension slash (I know nothing about Black Clover btw).

Now that Sukuna has told us the recipe for shredding infinity Gojo is literally fodder in cross verse battles lmfao