Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
time to powerscale again if Sanji clashes with kizaru in any of the latest spoilers.
Good list, here is my controversial top 10 strongest in the verse:

-∞ Ask D. Question
Buggy D. Clown (Endgame; Immortalized god king of the world status)
1. Go D. Usopp
2. Con D. Oriano
3. Helme P. Po
4. Gangster Gastino
5. Judgetop5
6. Pan D. Man
7. Fall Down D. Stairs
8. Luffy's sandals
9. Gaimon
10. Gin

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.

INT. EGGHEAD ISLAND - DAY

The vibrant, atompunk futuristic island of Dr. Vegapunk, Egghead Island, bustles with activity. Marines patrol the streets, while CP0 agents lurk in the shadows. At the heart of the chaos stands DR. VEGAPUNK, working tirelessly in his laboratory, unaware of the impending danger.

Suddenly, the atmosphere shifts as KIZARU and JAYGARCIA SATURN, the eccentric Gorosei with a beard, hat, dreadlocks, and cane, arrive with malicious intent.

JAYGARCIA SATURN:
(booming voice)
Attention, Egghead Island! By the decree of the World Government, a Buster Call has been initiated! Surrender Dr. Vegapunk at once!

KIZARU:
(light-hearted tone)
Oh dear, seems like we're in for some excitement, Saturn!

But before they can execute their plan, chaos ensues as the STRAW HAT PIRATES, led by LUFFY, intervene to protect Vegapunk. KUMA stands tall, shielding his daughter, BONNEY, from harm.

LUFFY:
Hey, Saturn! You guys are crashing the wrong party!

KUMA:
(gruffly)
You won't lay a finger on my daughter, Saturn.

As the standoff intensifies, a remarkable sight appears on the horizon: a cavalry force of FLYING FISH RIDERS, led by none other than DUVAL, charges towards Egghead Island with determination.

DUVAL:
(boisterous)
Charge, my noble steeds! It's time to save the day!

KIZARU:
(squinting)
What in the world...?

As the Flying Fish Riders close in, Saturn's form shifts, revealing his true nature as an awakened USHI ONI ZOAN, his devilish powers radiating pure malevolence.

JAYGARCIA SATURN:
(ominous)
Witness the power of the Ushi Oni Zoan!

KIZARU:
(alarmed)
Saturn, you devil!

Before anyone can react, the Flying Fish Riders unleash their fury upon Saturn, their combined might overwhelming even his demonic strength.

JAYGARCIA SATURN:
(panic-stricken)
WTF MAN, I'M GONNA GET LOW DIFFED! SAVE ME, IMU-SAMA!

With a thunderous roar, the Flying Fish Riders obliterate Saturn with a torrent of fishy firepower, leaving nothing but chaos in their wake.

LUCCI:
(horrified)
Kaku, did you see that?!

KAKU:
(shocked)
I... I can't believe it. Saturn's power was no match for them.

With Saturn vanquished, Kizaru realizes the inevitable.

KIZARU:
(sighs)
I surrender... before Duval neg diffs me.

And so, with the cavalry force of Duval and the Flying Fish Riders victorious, Egghead Island is saved from destruction, and the Marines retreat in defeat.

LUFFY:
(laughing)
Looks like the party's over, Kizaru!

DUVAL:
(to Kizaru)
Don't mess with the Flying Fish Riders, mate!

As peace settles over Egghead Island once more, Dr. Vegapunk breathes a sigh of relief, grateful for the unexpected heroes who came to his aid.

The Straw Hat Pirates gather, their victory evident in their jubilant expressions.

ZORO:
(grinning)
I guess even the World Government can't handle the power of the Straw Hats!

NAMI:
(chuckling)
Looks like we saved Egghead Island in the nick of time.

As they celebrate, Luffy's infectious laughter fills the air, a symbol of hope and triumph against the forces of tyranny.

FADE OUT.