TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The fact that tier 3 or 4 BBP will be stronger than Kata shows enough
Tbh I don't think Jinbe's opponent will be stronger than Kata, but definitely able to push him to a high diff fight.
I can't understand the view point of kata > King

The guy who beat kata was one shot by base kaido. Base.

Zoro then clashed overpowered and scarred hybrid kaido.

Same zoro got ragdolled across the island by king.

Later the seraphim/lunarian reveals too.

Where is the argument.
Different skill sets, though. King excels in some areas that Kata doesn't and lacks in areas Kata excels in.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sure. But did Oda draw Rayleigh fingering Marco? Absolutely not lol. So why did Toei draw Rayleigh fingering Marco?

Well, because fans think prime Rayleigh would finger Marco. And that’s what Toei is, they are pandering fanfic animators. They’re here to draw what fans want to see because that’s what keeps the $$$ flowing to Toei. As much as Oda is a damn hack, compared to Toei Oda is actually a legit artist who wants to tell a meaningful story.

I don’t want to sound like I’m giving Oda too much credit, the fact that the guy has openly said in interviews that he thinks him taking One Piece seriously would result in OP being an inferior manga to Dragonball tells you exactly what kind of cum guzzling retard Oda is, but at least Oda has the balls to draw what he wants to draw in spite of what fans think.

Literally Oda has the balls to ruin his own series and laugh when fans complain about it. I do respect that to an extent. Toei would never because they are, somehow, far bigger hacks than Oda is.
Because oda offscreen everything
That's the point he doesn't draw anything

And again its a kid Marco

Prime Marco can't handle Ray

A kid Marco doesn't stand a chance.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tbh I don't think Jinbe's opponent will be stronger than Kata, but definitely able to push him to a high diff fight.

Different skill sets, though. King excels in some areas that Kata doesn't and lacks in areas Kata excels in.
Mobility invincibility flight and giant lava dragons and the ability to match/rag zoro in cqc.
A skill set that puts him far far above kata

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because oda offscreen everything
That's the point he doesn't draw anything
That’s my point, Oda showed restraint when it came to that battle. Toei didn’t because they are morons.

Eh. The harder I push this the more it’s going to seem like I’m defending Oda’s retarded ass so I’ll drop it here lol.