I think Mohg is a good bet. I think you'd want to start the dlc around the end game.
It will either be mid or late-game.

Old Hunters and Ashes of Ariandel start around mid-game.

Artorias of the Abyss and Ringed City (you can actually play it without buying Ariandel -- you access it from the Soul of Cinder arena) are late game.

My guess is either somewhere around Leyndell if it's mid-game and obviously Mohg if it's late game.

Spoilers from Redon's dog
Kizaru flies at Luffy and tries to attack him, but can't see straight and his face rubs against Luffy's balls
Kizaru is so ashamed he stabs himself in the heart to avoid living with the shame
Zoro arrives where they are, it's revealed that Lucci is half African, which was enough to give Zoro strength so he could neg him
Sanji is still a bum this chapter
Open thread

Yasheen is being a retard again that's what happened.

He thinks that if they animate the Germa and Katakuri and Oven stuff, they are going to hype up the Vinsmokes.

When in reality they are probably just going to hype up Katakuri and Oven and then have Caesar come in there and save the day.:suresure:

At least with the Van Augur, Kuzan, and Cracker scene, at least them hyping up Van Augur a Blackbeard Pirate member makes sense.

Last edited:
Kuzan looked like a monster in this episode
He’s gonna look monstrous too in the episode where he freezes a bunch of commanders and scares Teach.

Also probably going to look like a monster in the episode where he and Garp punch each other:

Kuzan is broken when you think about it, he can negate your durability by freezing you and then smash you to bits with his punching power