Fleet Admiral=Fujitora
Admiral=Kizaru (he will probably turn good this arc, uncertain justice to certain justice or new motto)
Admiral= Smoker
Admiral= Koby

They will probably be the new lead of the marines (or equivalent) EOS after Luffy destroys the current evil government and overthrows Imu tbh.

Don't forget the goat, probably mid-diff's Sanji already tbh.

The are, and I have never said anything on that.

I said that to be relevant on the grand scheme of things, where Admiral, Emperors and so on are about to fight, YC level is almost irrelevant. And it is.
And I keep telling you that they are not irrelevant. All YC are top tiers pirates that are famous and feared. You’re just not making sense bro.

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
There was a Hungarian soldier in WW1 who had a bullet graze his frontal lobe and he never needed to sleep again afterwords.
Holy shit thats crazy! I've heard of frontal lobe damage having insane personality changes/affects on people's behaviour but WTF!? That's terrifying to think about, wouldn't his body completely wear out from exhaustion ultimately though? But if you don't need to sleep, then you're not exhausted enough?

I...uh.....I can't process this lmao.

I'm guessing he still forced himself to rest out of necessity, for physical relief at least?

:choppawhat::risicheck::snoopy::crazwhat::hope:

Holy shit thats crazy! I've heard of frontal lobe damage having insane personality changes/affects on people's behaviour but WTF!? That's terrifying to think about, wouldn't his body completely wear out from exhaustion ultimately though? But if you don't need to sleep, then you're not exhausted enough?

I...uh.....I can't process this lmao.

I'm guessing he still forced himself to rest out of necessity, for physical relief at least?

:choppawhat::risicheck::snoopy::crazwhat::hope:
https://medium.com/lessons-from-his...n-who-did-not-sleep-for-40-years-381196704c06