Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
… Fujitora remained an admiral and even talked to Sakazuki after the events of the reverie about how they as the world government need to put faith in Vegapunks newest weapons. He’s not abandoning the WG.
The third time I say a thing and you just keep repeating the same stuff I already answered . Ok.

"Fuji is an admiral"
"yeah, but Oda is clearly portraying him against the WG. He is a marine, but he already started to act against..."
"Fuji is an admiral"
"I get it, but as I already said his portrayal is different etc..."
"Fuji is an admiral"

And you’re literally just making up stuff now. The calamities are literally equal in the hierarchy. Kings strongest, but he’s not significantly above Queen as Oda showed, as Marco stated, and as Zoro stated.
Say the one who is really making something up lol.

By the way, calamities are not at all in to same position: we have a literal hierarchy with King on the top and Jack at the bottom; literally :milaugh:.

King, Queen and Jack are in the same group, but King is above Queen as Queen is above Jack.

Dude you need to be reading with a lot of agenda to think YC1s are in the same tier and that King was significantly above Queen after Onigashima.
And you need to have a lot of bad faith to put words in my mouth that I have never said lol.
But I'll try still: I have never said anything like that and I would like you to refrain from making up things just for me to debunk them again.

I said that every RHM/YC1 is clearly above the respective YC2. And I posted examples of that: Ray, Kata, Benn, King.

By the way, I'll borrow that form you: you surely have to read OP with an enormous amount of agenda if you dare to say Smoothie is near Kata or Ray is near Scopper. Or if you say King is not markedly stronger than Queen.

I had something like this in mind too, no worries, Luffy was bound to have a clash with Saturn.
according to what i got it is not even a fight,:josad: mf's just laughing and hitting from time to time while making his looney toon reactions about Eye's attacks with bonney's flash backs about Joy boy again and empowering her belief :josad:

Sanji used his super speed but in the end he got blitzed the shit out , mid clash i don't know what's happening :josad:

The third time I say a thing and you just keep repeating the same stuff I already answered . Ok.

"Fuji is an admiral"
"yeah, but Oda is clearly portraying him against the WG. He is a marine, but he already started to act against..."
"Fuji is an admiral"
"I get it, but as I already said his portrayal is different etc..."
"Fuji is an admiral"

Say the one who is really making someone up lol.

By the way, calamities are not at all in to same position: we have a literal hierarchy with King on the top and Jack at the bottom; literally :milaugh:.

King, Queen and Jack are in the same group, but King is above Queen as Queen is above Jack.

And you need to have a lot of bad faith to put words in my mouth that I have said lol.
But I'll try still: I have never said anything like that and I would like you to refrain from making up things just for me to debunk them again.

I said that every RHM/YC1 is clearly above the respective YC2. And I posted examples of that: Ray, Kata, Benn, King.

By the way, you surely have to read OP with an enormous agenda if you dare to say Smoothie is near Kata or Ray is near Scopper.
Smoothie isn’t near Kata and we don’t know shit about Ray or Scopper but I agree about Ray should be a good bit above him, want to know what the difference is? King and Queen were literally portrayed similarly and continuously reinforced by multiple opponents.

Trying to equate their relationship to Kata and Smoothie is bad faith based on bleach’s power system. The actual manga compares King and Queen it’s why Marco, a man who’s one of the most seasoned commanders in the verse does it himself.

King > Queen, but acting like there’s an entire tier between the two is just agenda.

Smoothie isn’t near Kata and we don’t know shit about Ray or Scopper but I agree about Ray should be a good bit above him, want to know what the difference is? King and Queen were literally portrayed similarly and continuously reinforced by multiple opponents.

Trying to equate their relationship to Kata and Smoothie is bad faith based on bleach’s power system. The actual manga compares King and Queen it’s why Marco, a man who’s one of the most seasoned commanders in the verse does it himself.

King > Queen, but acting like there’s an entire tier between the two is just agenda.
A tier is a subjective thing: I said King is markedly stronger than Queen, which I think was made quite clear.
That is not true for admirals.

Marco merely said it was tough to fight both of them, wanted criminals above a billion (as Jack, btw). Never said anything specific.
Using that to argue King ~ Queen is like using the monster trio statement (or the wings of the PK) to argue that Zoro ~ Sanji, which I hope it is sufficient on its own and doesn't need my observations on it.

In the manga, we saw that Jack, King and Queen are in the same group, but Queen is markedly stronger than Jack (and has a higher rank) as King is compared to Queen.
That is further proved by the fact that in almost all other cases we saw the exact same dynamic.