Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
At least Kid was the 4th supernova with most time on screen (so far)

Law has his arc (Dressrosa + PH, Zou and Wano).
Even Capone had an arc (Whole Cake Island)
Everyone though Oda forgot Bonney and this is his arc

So that leaves us with the clusterf** that was Wano with Drake, Kid, Apoo, Killer, Hawkings... it was Oda way to say "Umm da fac? I need to get rid of these clows af"
At least Kid got his "moment" in Rooftop-Piece and joined Law against an emperor.
But what about his backstory?

And there's Urouge...

1107: He Is Here

- Chapter starts with Luffy fighting Kizaru.
- Suddenly, Saturn feels a presence that he didn't expect.
- Lucci is still fighting Zoro.
- In the last page, we see black lightnings across the sky. They hit Kizaru and Saturn and paralise them.
- Shanks is outside the island: "Good work holding back these guys, Luffy. Now I need to put them on their place."

NO break next week:)

B

Borasey79

- In the last page, we see black lightnings across the sky. They hit Kizaru and Saturn and paralise them.
- Shanks is outside the island: "Good work holding back these guys, Luffy. Now I need to put them on their place."

You're not even trying with this weak shite.

-Garling appear in the last page and block shanksu "time to show you who the GOD KING realy is foolish son of mine"

what does this panel prove ? greenbull negged yamato she couldnt' even make him bleed
what is the connection? Did Luffy cause Kizaru to bleed?
But Jozo made aokiji bleed, now Jozo is stronger than Luffy?
What is Sanji's greatest feat?
While on this page, Yamato has a roof-sized haki clash, and in the next chapters, she caused Kaido who is the strongest creature, to bleed
Keep your nonsense logic to yourself