That mermaid stuff was simply for money.

He wanted to sell them and earn money. He literally states that.

Only time "that person" was brought up was when he said "I wanted to inform about pluton to that person"

It doesn't necessarily imply there is boss but just like how Barto was fascinated by Luffy...Caribou could be fascinated by BB.

And, giving pluton - an ancient weapon info could be his way into BB pirates as this info would definitely interest BB
Money? Sure, but he was still working under someone (New World, you need a goodfather to survive).

I 100% agree with Caribou and Bartolomeo's parallelism, but I do hope it doesn't go much more further than Teach ideals vs Luffy's ones, that's all.

Madara-Hashirama vibes... I hate this.

But well, it can still be a lie that Blackbeard inspired Caribou to be a pirate...

Too much "similarities/parallelisms" could kill Blackbeard's character. Just like... Hey, he is the dark Luffy, the Madara of OP.

Several guys in the underworld were interested into massive destruction weapons... Don't forget about this.

Bartolomeo was a mobster before he become a pirate, but then he heard about Luffy and surprise, he went into a pirate... So, Caribou was also a gangster and then was cautivated by a hairy guy to be a pirate?

No way man...

I mean, it's OK to have an small wink/parallel, but just do not literally copy and make others counterparts. That's disgusting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, several dudes in the underworld were

Money? Sure, but he was still working under someone (New World, you need a goodfather to survive).

I 100% agree with Caribou and Bartolomeo's parallelism, but I do hope it doesn't go much more further than Teach ideals vs Luffy's ones, that's all.

Madara-Hashirama vibes... I hate this.

But well, it can still be a lie that Blackbeard inspired Caribou to be a pirate...

Too much "similarities/parallelisms" could kill Blackbeard's character. Just like... Hey, he id the dark Luffy, the Madara of OP.

Several guys in the underworld were interested into massive destruction weapons... Don't forget about this.
I hate to break it to you but oda is going all out with Luffy and BB parallels.

Not only their crew, personallity, past, growth has parallels but even their fanboys share parallelism

Barto can punch like luffy and caribou swamp can suck like yami. (Credit to SakazOuki )

And, most likely their fruits yami/Nika and their lineage shares parallel as well.

I hate to break it to you but oda is going all out with Luffy and BB parallels.

Not only their crew, personallity, past, growth has parallels but even their fanboys share parallelism

Barto can punch like luffy and caribou swamp can suck like yami. (Credit to SakazOuki )

And, most likely their fruits yami/Nika and their lineage shares parallel as well.
Yeah, I hope the bullshit stops here...

Counterparts are shit and not original for a manga/anime. Boring stuff.

Just, Oda brings out a dark Nika... A weir shadow hairy and mature man doing the dumbass?

God please.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah, I hope the bullshit stops here...
After Yami/Nika parallel nothing is left to stop because if oda pulled this then it will imply they both were some godly figures of opposite persona 800 years ago like two twins of opposite nature

And, as of now, things are pointing in this direction because there has to be a reason why BB was willing to eat only yami and no other df regardless of how many years it takes or even if he dies searching for it.

After Yami/Nika parallel nothing is left to stop because if oda pulled this then it will imply they both were some godly figures of opposite persona 800 years ago like two twins of opposite nature

And, as of now, things are pointing in this direction because there has to be a reason why BB was willing to eat only yami and no other df regardless of how many years it takes or even if he dies searching for it.
LMAO if this happens the dude kills the manga.

Too much Nardo and aliens.

Just look at nika - laughs all the time

And, look at BB - ze ha Ha ha ha ha all the time

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

As a BB fan, as long as oda delivers on him,. I am all in for it lmao
Well, this is the "D" thing...

Just look at nika - laughs all the time

And, look at BB - ze ha Ha ha ha ha all the time

:kayneshrug: