Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
@Lance_Dragonite
Hi, my name is Samara, I'm 14 years old (I would be if I were alive), I died at 13 in Tokyo. I was riding my bike when I couldn't avoid barbed wire. The worst thing was that the owner of the land didn't want to help me, he laughed a lot at me after I was tangled in the wire for 2 hours in agony and I died, through this message I ask you to make sure that I can rest in peace. Answer me whether Zoro appears in the chapter or not and my soul will be saved by you. If you don't reply to this message, I will visit you tonight so that you can get to know this wire up close. On July 15, the Korean leaker decided to laugh at this message, and one night later he disappeared without a trace. The same thing happened to EtenBoy on October 18th. Please don't break this chain unless you want to feel my presence.
Down bad:josad:

No agenda wars for an entire arc would kill this forum so fast lmao
Yeah, fair point, and I understand that it gets people talking and makes this Forum lively as well. I enjoy it myself from the sidelines. It's just that I sometimes wish "guys calm down a little." It's not that serious, but of course I am not here to lecture anybody; it's all about having fun and having discussions.

:sweat: