They liked her a lot, they even cutted thing with Cocoyashi villagers hiding truth from Nami, that they knew everything, and was just acting that they hate her.

In LA Nami stayed in Baratti and witnessed Zoro's fight.

LA Nami will became her manga self but with some character growing.
No they 100% hated Manga Nami
And wanted to fix her
And only her arc got ruined
They could have actually cut baratie and Usopp's hometown but wasted so much time on them

Probably due health problems?
I tell now something which most likely 50% of the fandom thinks but scared to write because of Opla fanbase, we don't need Opla.

Yes the first season was okay, not good not terrible. But we just don't need it. Oda dream in all respect, the Opla team and the dude who is working on it, are amateurs... you can't expect to win the champions league with a fodder team.

Animation and soundtrack been average, actors been average, writing was average..
You can't take a cat and make it to a lion...
It is impossible and Im sad that no one tells Oda this. Or they don't say it on purpose.

Opla start to negative effect the manga if Oda work extra on his free weeks to spend time to work on Opla. I rather have Oda taking two-theee weeks traveling with his family across the world and not spending his freetime to work again with Opla...

Probably due health problems?
I tell now something which most likely 50% of the fandom thinks but scared to write because of Opla fanbase, we don't need Opla.

Yes the first season was okay, not good not terrible. But we just don't need it. Oda dream in all respect, the Opla team and the dude who is working on it, are amateurs... you can't expect to win the champions league with a fodder team.

Animation and soundtrack been average, actors been average, writing was average..
You can't take a cat and make it to a lion...
It is impossible and Im sad that no one tells Oda this. Or they don't say it on purpose.

Opla start to negative effect the manga if Oda work extra on his free weeks to spend time to work on Opla. I rather have Oda taking two-theee weeks traveling with his family across the world and not spending his freetime to work again with Opla...
I think Oda said he wanted the OPla to win awards
Someone should tell him that ain't happening

Manga Nami acts goofy many time
So it's nothing new
That's not just goofy. Usopp is scary cat but when need to be serious he became brave in Arabasta. Chopper is a child, but when he needed to became serious he was like that.

And we have Nami, she is smart, but when need to became serious she became an idiot. Best character writing in manga aha.

I want LA Nami became like manga Nami, but without bad writing that Oda used in Arabasta, Jaya and Skypia arc.