Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Dragon Ball or Pokeball.

The issue for me is that there are plenty of people that know who Pikachu and Charizard are, but don't know what a Pokeball is.

Almost everyone who knows what Dragon Ball is knows what a Dragon Ball is.

I have to go with Dragon Ball, because if you get gifted a Dragon Ball set, you're like, "Wow, Dragon Balls!" If you get 7 Pokeballs, you expect there to be something else inside them.

Pokemon make Pokeballs relevent.

Dragon Ball made Dragon Balls relevent, Dragon Balls.

My inner furry is fighting hard over this, especially since some Pokemon also technically have Dragon Balls.

Dragon Ball or Pokeball.

The issue for me is that there are plenty of people that know who Pikachu and Charizard are, but don't know what a Pokeball is.

I have to go with Dragon Ball, because if you get gifted a Dragon Ball set, you're like, "Wow, Dragon Balls!" If you get 7 Pokeballs, you expect there to be something else inside them.

My inner furry is fighting hard over this, especially since some Pokemon also technically have Dragon Balls.
Japan after inventing Pokémon

Dragon Ball or Pokeball.

I mean the series is named after the items so it makes sense lol

I mean the series is named after the items so it makes sense lol

Dragon Ball and One Piece have the best titles I've ever seen. Straight to the point, tells you what the series is about, and makes you wonder "What is a Dragon Ball? What is a One Piece?"

The entire series themselves are about adventuring for those objects, and the name of the series makes YOU, the reader, immediately want to find out what they are, and what they do.

Genius writing.

Dragon Ball and One Piece have the best titles I've ever seen. Straight to the point, tells you what the series is about, and makes you wonder "What is a Dragon Ball? What is a One Piece?"

The entire series themselves are about adventuring for those objects, and the name of the series makes YOU, the reader, immediately want to find out what they are, and what they do.

Genius writing.
You're not gonna just make us move on from that Pokemon comment buddy :pepeanger:

Genius writing.
One of the only good things about gt was that using them too much had bad consequences

Queen catching Sanji are no longer can be used as an argument to says that Sanji is slow.

Luffy catches Kizaru not once but TWICE.

Is Kizaru suddenly slow and not the fastest man in the world now? Or is Luffy faster than expected?

Sanji haters keep getting L's left and right.
erm... actually... kizaru is severely mentally nerfed here... he held back his awakening... also he has a sexual disease from sakazuki...

Queen catching Sanji are no longer can be used as an argument to says that Sanji is slow.

Luffy catches Kizaru not once but TWICE.

Is Kizaru suddenly slow and not the fastest man in the world now? Or is Luffy faster than expected?

Sanji haters keep getting L's left and right.
I love this just because Winch Queen is one of my favorite attacks/panels and doesn't get the love it deserves because people want to shit on Sanji and Queen (and Yonji, I guess, lol???)

Sanji kicking himself free of this is a very impressive feat, as well.