Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I hope Oda doesn’t do Teach as dirty as TAC’s fake spoilers did

It was fine that he got caught off guard by Law once. But dude would look straight ass if he was all covered in bandages just from fighting Law.

Doffy stomped Law in a 1v1. And in wano Law needed to 2v1 a character weaker than Luffy’s opponent just to get a situational win.

Teach jobbing that hard tbh dehypes him.
just say you dont want law doing better against a yonko than kidd did

Something is bugging me

Joy Boy had probably Poseidon on his side
Pluton could be his ship because
1. His allies still have it and wait for the right time (open the boarders of Wano)
2. The Sunny is a less destructive version of Pluton and it would be an obvious parallel

so Joy Boy had at least 2 Ancient Weapons and still lost?
This is weird because he has the most ridiculous power in the world, his own allies, at least 2 Ancient Weapons and probably giant robots like the Iron Giant
The Iron Giant is apologising to Joyboy, and Zou committed a crime - probably betraying Joyboy. Joyboy was the first pirate, so it is likely he was seen as a menace like Oden was. The parallels to Oden have already been set up: Like Oden, he's the first to leave his nation for the seas and become a pirate, there's a usurping alliance, a plan to level the world and put a castle in the middle (Pangea/New Onigashima), there's a false history taught, he has a silly dance, and so on.

Working off that parallel, Joyboy will have lost in some similar way - deception, bad luck and seemingly some failings on the part of these other characters (Zou, Iron Giant, Lili).

The Iron Giant is apologising to Joyboy, and Zou committed a crime - probably betraying Joyboy. Joyboy was the first pirate, so it is likely he was seen as a menace like Oden was. The parallels to Oden have already been set up: Like Oden, he's the first to leave his nation for the seas and become a pirate, there's a usurping alliance, a plan to level the world and put a castle in the middle (Pangea/New Onigashima), there's a false history taught, he has a silly dance, and so on.

Working off that parallel, Joyboy will have lost in some similar way - deception, bad luck and seemingly some failings on the part of these other characters (Zou, Iron Giant, Lili).
You’re probably right but Roger laughed when he heard the truth
Joy Boy left something hilarious and Roger wanted to live in his age
Everyone thinks that the Void Century is dark but maybe he’s trolling us
The name Laugh Tale literally suggests that the Rio Poneglyph is a funny story

That Netflix money really changed Lolda
The guy was a multi-multi-millionaire way before Netiflix or Film Red. He's slowing down because he's turning 50 next year
Post automatically merged:

You’re probably right but Roger laughed when he heard the truth
Joy Boy left something hilarious and Roger wanted to live in his age
Everyone thinks that the Void Century is dark but maybe he’s trolling us
The name Laugh Tale literally suggests that the Rio Poneglyph is a funny story
It can be both imo. One suggestion I like from a few people is that maybe the reason for the conflict between Joyboy and Imu was really stupid, like Dory and Brogy fighting over who's bigger or Blackbeard and Luffy fighting over cherry pies. Imu and Joyboy are both probably going to be childish characters too.

Last edited:
Europe if the sea rose around 200 m

Interesting
Post automatically merged:

It can be both imo. One suggestion I like from a few people is that maybe the reason for the conflict between Joyboy and Imu was really stupid, like Dory and Brogy fighting over who's bigger or Blackbeard and Luffy fighting over cherry pies. Imu and Joyboy are both probably going to be childish characters too.
100% lmao

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Europe if the sea rose around 200 m

Interesting
See, this is why I always thought the arguments about man made global warming were so stupid.

I don't care if the warming is man made, I care if we have plans in place for mass flooding.

(looks at all of the giant ships rich people own)

Yeahhhhhhh, probably should stop trusting those people. They've had plans, we're not included in surviving them.

Oda is a wonderful crazy person and I respect what he's doing.

See, this is why I always thought the arguments about man made global warming were so stupid.

I don't care if the warming is man made, I care if we have plans in place for mass flooding.

Yeahhhhhhh, probably should stop trusting those people. They've had plans, we're not included in surviving them.

Yes we can’t stop it
They caused it and made their profit
Now they’re trying to solve it and still make their profit
I criticised Oda's writing a lot during the Yonko Saga but the "core story" of OP is a masterpiece
Oda is a genius in this regard

Lol you can soothe your nerves a little, because sea levels are projected to rise less than a metre within this century.