Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
At the same time, Twitter: Bonney is so strong! She should join the crew!
To hell with it all. This fandom is ready to chew any shit, as long as the character is strong. This fandom does not deserve characters like Nami, Usopp or Sanji, who are CLASSIC romantic pirates. This fandom does not deserve characters like Smoker and Tashigi, whose goal is to follow their own principles and seek justice (their dreams are altruistic, they think about what will help other people). To hell with all these characters, when someone is shoved down your throat whom you HAVE to feel sorry for, and also this someone will be very strong.
I don't care anymore. I advocate that there is no one left in the crew except Luffy, Zoro and Bonney. I want One Piece's fans to lose all those characters they hate so much. Do you want to look only at the strong? To hell with you. I sincerely wish you a manga in which there will be no one but Luffy, Zoro, Bonney, Shanks, Mihawk and BB. All the other characters don't matter, right? So let all the other characters die.
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

At the same time, Twitter: Bonney is so strong! She should join the crew!
To hell with it all. This fandom is ready to chew any shit, as long as the character is strong. This fandom does not deserve characters like Nami, Usopp or Sanji, who are CLASSIC romantic pirates. This fandom does not deserve characters like Smoker and Tashigi, whose goal is to follow their own principles and seek justice (their dreams are altruistic, they think about what will help other people). To hell with all these characters, when someone is shoved down your throat whom you HAVE to feel sorry for, and also this someone will be very strong.
I don't care anymore. I advocate that there is no one left in the crew except Luffy, Zoro and Bonney. I want One Piece's fans to lose all those characters they hate so much. Do you want to look only at the strong? To hell with you. I sincerely wish you a manga in which there will be no one but Luffy, Zoro, Bonney, Shanks, Mihawk and BB. All the other characters don't matter, right? So let all the other characters die.
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
:pepecopium:

However, how dare I even discuss this? Oda said that he was not interested in the opinion of female readers. I should just shut my mouth.
Post automatically merged:

You're a lucky man. Your favorite character is dead. You'll never understand me.

https://x.com/3SkullJoe/status/1803122483156963539
Someone tell him that these are 2 different groups of people, he probably doesn't understand this simple thing.

Last edited:
@Water1415 @Moewu
Usopp's fanbase should switch to the side of evil.

Akainu will sacrifice himself to save Coby. :rolaugh:
The second option: he will dance at the wedding of Coby and Hibari.

If I were Akainu fan, I would pray that Hibari would not turn out to be his daughter. Akainu is probably going to have the worst ending of all the admirals.

https://x.com/OPLANEWS/status/1803355876301901876

https://x.com/pppotechi_9to0/status/1803265264353681690 Doll enjoyers

Last edited: