Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Zeff was awesome and badass character. He could be one of the top tiers during Roger/WB era.

Too bad Oda did nothing with him.
I have a very slim hope he has some connections to Elbaf somehow tbh. He has a Norse style braid for his moustache, he has been through the New World and his nickname was "Red Leg Zeff" which gives me more Viking vibes for him too even.

Maybe this could end up being Sanjis connection to Elbaf somehow? His side storyline for it? We did have WCI which was Sanji centric and themed around food and cooking too ofc. Lola was gonna marry Loki of Elbaf, well Big Mom wanted her to but she refused him ofc.

I know this is an extremely long shot, but I'm vainly holding onto this cope until Oda disproves it lol. If nothing else, it can just join my vast list of many Ls and things I got wrong/didn't get to see happen or w/e.

:sanmoji::josad::goatasure:

I have a very slim hope he has some connections to Elbaf somehow tbh. He has a Norse style braid for his moustache, he has been through the New World and his nickname was "Red Leg Zeff" which gives me more Viking vibes for him too even.

Maybe this could end up being Sanjis connection to Elbaf somehow? His side storyline for it? We did have WCI which was Sanji centric and themed around food and cooking too ofc. Lola was gonna marry Loki of Elbaf, well Big Mom wanted her to but she refused him ofc.

I know this is an extremely long shot, but I'm vainly holding onto this cope until Oda disproves it lol. If nothing else, it can just join my vast list of many Ls and things I got wrong/didn't get to see happen or w/e.

:sanmoji::josad::goatasure:
Imagine Elbaf being another Sanji arc and Usopp get's a very minor storyline

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine Elbaf being another Sanji arc and Usopp get's a very minor storyline
LMFAO, I wouldnt even put it past Oda to do that! Sanji overtaking Franky with the science and relevancy to Vegapunk and Egghead atm. Not sure why Oda went the science route on Sanji when we have Franky especially lol.

But at least we know Sanji's full backstory, his parents, lineage and stuff and it was shown in story unlike Zoro's too, sigh ffs.

I'm not expecting much for Usopp at Elbaf, not anymore. After what Oda did with Zoro especially and now Kidd too, I've lost all hope for my favourite and most hyped characters.

Film Red was bait for Shanks fans and just to sell merchandise and promote their new pop idol/simp bait/mega waifu insert character and I'm expecting very little for Mihawk and Crocodile from now on too. And even the Admirals, except for feats/combat hype and such at best for all of those.

:risitameh::risiup::saden::ihaha::crybeard:

LMFAO, I wouldnt even put it past Oda to do that! Sanji overtaking Franky with the science and relevancy to Vegapunk and Egghead atm. Not sure why Oda went the science route on Sanji when we have Franky especially lol.

But at least we know Sanji's full backstory, his parents, lineage and stuff and it was shown in story unlike Zoro's too, sigh ffs.

I'm not expecting much for Usopp at Elbaf, not anymore. After what Oda did with Zoro especially and now Kidd too, I've lost all hope for my favourite and most hyped characters.

Film Red was bait for Shanks fans and just to sell merchandise and promote their new pop idol/simp bait/mega waifu insert character and I'm expecting very little for Mihawk and Crocodile from now on too. And even the Admirals, except for feats/combat hype and such at best for all of those.

Also got more time for his dedicated character arc during wano.

Truly the closest thing to a deuteragonist in the straw hats
:kuzanshut:

sanjipiece