G

Gorosei Informer

Now you HAVE to share it:goyea:
Well if you insist!

:arnoling::sanjismug::zehaha:

Ben Shapiro: "Okay, Alex, let's approach this question of who is stronger, Shanks or Mihawk, with facts and logic. Hypothetically, if we look at the feats of both characters in the One Piece series, we can see that Shanks was able to stop Kaido's attack with just one arm, and Mihawk was acknowledged as the world's strongest swordsman by none other than Whitebeard himself."

Alex Jones: "Ben, you globalist shill, you can't just look at these so-called 'feats' and make a determination like that. Shanks may have stopped Kaido's attack, but we don't know what kind of power Kaido was using at the time. And as for Mihawk being the world's strongest swordsman, that's just a title that he was given by a bunch of pirates. It doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things."

Ben Shapiro: "But Alex, we have to base our arguments on facts and evidence. These are the only objective measures we have to determine who is stronger."

Alex Jones: "No, Ben, you're missing the bigger picture here. The globalist agenda is trying to pit these two powerful figures against each other to distract us from the real issues. We should be focusing on how we can come together to fight against the true enemies of humanity, not bickering over who is stronger in a cartoon."

Ben Shapiro: "I understand your concerns, Alex, but we have to stick to the facts. And based on the evidence we have, it seems that Shanks may be stronger than Mihawk."

Alex Jones: "I can't believe this, Ben. You're falling right into their trap. I refuse to engage in this kind of petty discussion any further. The globalist agenda won't win!"

G

Gorosei Informer

Alternative version:

Ben Shapiro: So hypothetically speaking, if we were to compare Shanks and Mihawk, we have to look at their feats and abilities.

Alex Jones: (interrupting) Listen Ben, I know you're all about facts and logic, but you're not looking at the big picture here. This isn't just about who's stronger. It's about the globalist agenda trying to bring down our country and our freedoms.

Ben Shapiro: (sighing) Okay, Alex. Let's stick to the topic at hand. Shanks has been shown to have incredible strength, as seen when he stopped Akainu's magma punch with just one arm. He's also a master of Haki and has an army of powerful pirates at his disposal.

Alex Jones: (interrupting again) And what about Mihawk, Ben? He's known as the world's strongest swordsman for a reason. He's sliced entire battleships in half with a single strike and has the power to control the very air with his swordsmanship.

Ben Shapiro: Yes, but let's not forget that Shanks is a Yonko, one of the four most powerful pirates in the world. He's even been recognized by the World Government as a force to be reckoned with.

Alex Jones: (angrily) That's just what the globalists want you to believe, Ben! They're trying to distract us from the real issues at hand. We need to focus on the corrupt elites and their attempts to destroy our way of life!

Ben Shapiro: (sighing again) Okay, Alex. Let's just agree to disagree on this one. But for the record, I still stand by my hypothesis that Shanks is stronger than Mihawk based on the evidence we have.