Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
AI has 0 creativity, i'd rather see some theory on how enel is arlings lost brother
Enel and Arlong being long lost brothers would be an interesting scenario since they are two very different characters in the One Piece series. Here's a possible scenario of how it could have come about:

Enel was born on the moon, where he lived among the Birkan people. However, he always felt like he didn't belong and yearned to find his true family on earth. One day, he received a transmission from a mysterious figure who claimed to be his long-lost brother. The transmission contained information about Enel's birth parents and their whereabouts.

Enel followed the clues and eventually arrived at an underwater kingdom, where he discovered that his brother was none other than Arlong, the leader of the Arlong Pirates. Arlong was initially suspicious of Enel, but when he saw the resemblance between them and heard Enel's story, he realized that they were indeed brothers.

As they got to know each other, Enel learned about Arlong's past and his dream of creating a fishman utopia on the surface. Enel was fascinated by Arlong's ideals and the strength of his conviction, and he began to see his brother in a new light.

Enel decided to help Arlong in his quest by using his powers to control lightning and creating a powerful weapon that could destroy any obstacles in their path. Together, the two brothers set out to conquer the world, with Enel providing the lightning that powered Arlong's ambitions.

As they traveled together, Enel and Arlong grew closer, forming a bond that could never be broken. They may have come from different worlds and had different goals, but they shared a common goal of achieving greatness and changing the world. And so, the two brothers set out on a new adventure, united by blood and purpose.

The family denies all allegations regarding use of the dark arts. We do not condone the use of forbidden spells, we do not train assassins we are simply a restaurant business serving Italian food. If our name is slander in @TheAncientCenturion trial tomorrow there will be consequences.

@NikaInParis take over for me.​
They say there’s no two dark magicians on earth exactly the same. No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints. But do they know that for sure? Cuz they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously that’s not possible even with computers. But not only that, they’d have to get all the dark magicians that ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothin.

I guess what I wanted to say is all those remarks are hurtful amd offensive. It's all part of anti-Italian discrimination, and we as a stand-up restaurant will not take it any more!✋👉

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man
They say there’s no two dark magicians on earth exactly the same. No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints. But do they know that for sure? Cuz they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously that’s not possible even with computers. But not only that, they’d have to get all the dark magicians that ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothin.

I guess what I wanted to say is all those remarks are hurtful amd offensive. It's all part of anti-Italian discrimination, and we as a stand-up restaurant will not take it any more!✋👉

AI has 0 creativity, i'd rather see some theory on how enel is arlings lost brother
Scandal Rocks One Piece Fandom: Arlong and Enel Revealed to be Long Lost Brothers!

EiichiroStaffTwitter, the official Twitter account for One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda's staff, has dropped a bombshell on fans of the popular manga and anime series. In a shocking tweet, the account announced that two of the series' iconic characters, Arlong and Enel, are actually long lost brothers.

This revelation has sent shockwaves throughout the One Piece fandom, with many fans expressing surprise, excitement, and concern for how this twist will impact the series going forward.

Arlong, the shark-man captain of the notorious Arlong Pirates, and Enel, the god-like ruler of the Skypiea arc, have long been fan-favorite characters known for their unique personalities and abilities. But few could have guessed that they were secretly related all along.

The EiichiroStaffTwitter account has not provided any further details about how this revelation will impact the series, or whether Arlong and Enel will be reunited on the pages of the manga or offscreened to the SBS.

Fans are eagerly anticipating further announcements from Eiichiro Oda and his staff about this shocking twist, and speculating on what other surprises may be in store for the beloved One Piece universe.

About EiichiroStaffTwitter:EiichiroStaffTwitter is the official Twitter account for the staff of One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda

Not WG AI pasta related but I feel like people abused chatGPT or whatever it is called enough already. I feel like this trend with AI will die out soon.

Almost gives a vibe of a TikTok trend.
Not really, maybe if we are talking about relying solely on it for creative purposes like storytelling and memeing, then yeah it's bland af.

But it has far more use cases which will only keep becoming more relevant

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not really, maybe if we are talking about relying solely on it for creative purposes like storytelling and memeing, then yeah it's bland af.

But it has far more use cases which will only keep becoming more relevant
Haven't seen any good use of it. Anyways I don't care much about this, don't have to deal with it so it's good to leave it as it is.