G

Gorosei Informer

This betrayal will not be forgiven
@Nekomamushi when you tell him he's going to an Italian restaurant to get some authentic, lovely lasagna but then he realises he's at the vet instead.

Funnily enough I was gonna make lasagna and I ordered some food shopping, but somehow forgot the minced meat I needed for it, so now I'm even more annoyed and upset.

It's typical, when you think things are finally going well again in your life and you can be happy again, some stupid curveballs come along and smack you with a rose of reality instead. Lmao I mean dose but that just sound weirdly funny now lol. The lesser known sequel to Seal's "Kiss from a Rose" song that was made even more famous by Batman too, "Smack From A Rose".

Title: "Smack From A Rose"

Verse 1:

There is a hero, who patrols the night,
He's got a bat suit, and a strong bite,
But when he's fighting, his punches pack a punch,
And every villain, knows they're in for a crunch.

Chorus:

Ooh, the smack from a rose,
It's a punch that no one knows,
Batman's fists, are as hard as steel,
And every bad guy, he makes them feel.

Verse 2:

The Joker laughs, and he thinks he's so cool,
But Batman knows, he's just a fool,
He swings his fists, and he delivers a blow,
And The Joker knows, he's in for quite a show.

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Harvey Dent, he's flipping his coin,
But Batman's fists, they're not a toy,
He throws a punch, and Harvey goes down,
And Batman knows, he's the talk of the town.

Chorus:

Outro:

Batman's job, is never done,
But with his fists, he always has fun,
He'll keep on fighting, till justice is served,
And with his punches, every villain will be unnerved.

I have an idea for a new monster trio combo move.
Luffy and zoro coat sanji in adv CoC and punch/slash (with swords dull side) him very very hard towards something. Sanji, having exoskeleton and being covered in CoC isn't harmed much and is now flying towards the enemy. He ignites his whole body with daddy flames. Here's your nuke that rivals imu's
:cheers:

If nothing else can you at least review this? @VegaPank

This spear in chpt431 is the same as the Jaya map, 1 gold eye and 1 missing eye. But it has Nika/Judge eyebrows and resembles a bird face with the spear the beak. It also has Stealth Blacks scarf.

Garuda, Judge's epithet, corresponds with Peng in Journey to the West who was said to use a ji(Chinese spear, ichiJI, niJI, sanJI, yonJI, judJI) and Judge uses a spear, Sanji's been compared to a spear. Peng also being son of the Phoenix and brother to the peacock. Both Germa 66 and ViVi(peacock and arabasta having 66.
You're the PARVision of this forum
That is a complement