*Hides long blacklist quickly before anyone notices.*

Wait, "long blacklist" sounds kinda sussy too lol. But yes I do actually loathe a few people here genuinely. Only a few probably but still. I won't elaborate or give names as I don't want to spur another drama here but I wouldn't be surprised if someone people hated me here too or saw me as an enemy or disliked me or w/e too. I wouldn't blame them at some times either.

I have strong reasons for being disgusted and angry at D Goat though but again I won't elaborate why as we get enough drama here, including caused by me and I'm seriously tired of that shit lol.

kingufy:jinbewat::emohiyo::phoenixmarco:
Moral of the story is we should start a petition to get Midnight Delight and Warchief banned.
Afk for a bit bye bye folks

G

Gorosei Informer

I fumbled on the weekly reader part:shame::risiup:
Those must've been my subconscious wishes:risitasad:

But yeah, we are really blessed with this man and the frequency he still manages to churn out new content. All the while improving his art in every part.

Araki is one of those men that take the first napkin! Real ones will know.:goyea:
Ahaha right!? Monthly with Jojolion was painful, especially when there were so many mysteries (glares at One Piece) to worry about and the plot was gettting interesting but also during the downtimes too. Monthly in general just sucks for us but is much better for the mangakas at least logically ofc? I dont mind that compromise if greatly helps mangakas out as it should. Might help to improve the story as a result too?

Araki is genuinely unreal, I dont know how he does it but hes definitely superhuman and passione I mean passionate to the ultimate degree, its truly inspiring.

The monthly pacing is why i've not bothered with Jojolands either yet, I want to get into it but it was so painful following JJL Monthly, that I might get frustrated if I dont just wait and binge it far later when its WAY more further in the story or I have to force myself to just not get too invested and casually follow it monthly.
Doesn't help Jojolion felt like it ended prematurely and with that weird ending too and some unresolved plotlines and such.

I hate his new realistic, same face art style too, especially from Part 7 onwards BUT honestly, Araki's art has only gotten better AFAIK and its improvement from how he started, just like with other mangaka including Kubo for example is STAGGERING and massively impressive!

Jojolands seems like it will be great and I will get into it sooner or later, temptation will make me cave in too lol.

Araki is such a phenomental artist, I do love his toning/shading/atmosphere and all those nitty gritty details in general. I would even dare to call it high art tbh. (Also high art in the sense you need to be high to understand his plots and fights truly, especially if you dont watch the anime too lmao)

G

Gorosei Informer

Araki is one of those men that take the first napkin! Real ones will know.:goyea:
Lmao 10/10 reference btw! Doyjaaan!

I fumbled on the weekly reader part:shame::risiup:
Those must've been my subconscious wishes:risitasad:
Weekly chapters would have been amazing but given how other mangaka are getting their health ruined and even ones as young as 36 like Horikoshi are having to take SO many unscheduled/emergency breaks due to their health and w/e, its very concerning.
Just looking at Oda and how much he's wrecking his health too as well.
He was supposed to have stopped only getting 3 hours of sleep years ago but now I'm hearing it come up again like it's still happening all this time or he's started doing it again?!

Oda's gonna end up destroying his body and losing his life if hes not careful, mans gonna be 50 in 2 years time and he needs to take it easy too. I think hes trying to go for that final burst, for the last leg of the "race", putting everything into this final charge for the final saga or w/e but he needs to slow down regardless, especially when hes so near the end and close to finishing the series.
(I say that unironically whilst he's still introducing new plot twists, lore and major character and even faction reveals and so on, sigh lol)

Ahaha right!? Monthly with Jojolion was painful, especially when there were so many mysteries (glares at One Piece) to worry about and the plot was gettting interesting but also during the downtimes too. Monthly in general just sucks for us but is much better for the mangakas at least logically ofc? I dont mind that compromise if greatly helps mangakas out as it should. Might help to improve the story as a result too?

Araki is genuinely unreal, I dont know how he does it but hes definitely superhuman and passione I mean passionate to the ultimate degree, its truly inspiring.

The monthly pacing is why i've not bothered with Jojolands either yet, I want to get into it but it was so painful following JJL Monthly, that I might get frustrated if I dont just wait and binge it far later when its WAY more further in the story or I have to force myself to just not get too invested and casually follow it monthly.
Doesn't help Jojolion felt like it ended prematurely and with that weird ending too and some unresolved plotlines and such.

I hate his new realistic, same face art style too, especially from Part 7 onwards BUT honestly, Araki's art has only gotten better AFAIK and its improvement from how he started, just like with other mangaka including Kubo for example is STAGGERING and massively impressive!

Jojolands seems like it will be great and I will get into it sooner or later, temptation will make me cave in too lol.

Araki is such a phenomental artist, I do love his toning/shading/atmosphere and all those nitty gritty details in general. I would even dare to call it high art tbh. (Also high art in the sense you need to be high to understand his plots and fights truly, especially if you dont watch the anime too lmao)
Glad you mentioned the same-face-syndrome we have in the newer parts. I do share the sentiment but at the same time I understand that he might not want to keep track of dozens of dofferent faces but rather focus on the plot/character development.

Having said that, I do sorely miss when most characters didn't have the same juicy lips (dae DSLs), nose, and eye structure.

He makes up for it in spades with crazy outfits, but still.