Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
There was once a woman who was Queen of the Pirates! She had wealth, beauty, and was surrounded by idiots stupider than your wildest dreams! Before they hung her from the gallows, these were the final words she said (before being saved by the Brave Captain Usopp), "GOD DAMN IT, LUFFY, ZORO, HOW DID YOU BOTH GET LOST THAT FAST, THEY'RE ABOUT TO KILL ME, YOU USELESS MORONS!"

Upon watching the last two episodes I can safely I was wrong but yet right at the same time about kidd.

Was wrong about the building being metal that he was able to attract to bigmom.

HOWEVER I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT WHEN I STATED THAT PHYSCIAL TOUCH IS NEED TO PULL IT OFF. HE PHYSCIAL NEEDS TO TOUCH THE ITEM THAT HE WANTS ATTACHED TO THE PERSON WHICH GIVES SAID PERSON A HUGE WINDOW SOACE TO DESTROY IT OR OUT MANUEVER IT .

IT ALSO SEEMS AS THOUGH CLOSE PROXIMITY IS NEEDED FOR HIM TO EVEN PLACE ASSIGN ON PERSON SINCE HE HAD TO EVEN BE CLOSE TO BIG MOM TO EVEN DO IT. SO IT HAS A VERY VERY SMALL RANGE OF USEFULLNESS. HE HAS TO BE EXTRMERLY CLOSE TO THE TARGET AND THEN PHYSICAL TOUCH THE ITEM HE WAS ATTRACTED TO SAID TARGET.