Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I don't really care about her (I'm one of the few people that like her, it's not her fault that Oda is a shit writer sometimes, after all) but calling it "LGBT autism" is a dog shit way to phrase it man.
"It's not her fault that Oda is a shit writer" yea so in other words she is trash, I am not a bigot or anything but this character sucks heavy. Every character can be good with a rightful amount of head canon but in the actual canon, it's simply not it.:absojustice:

I have no horse in this race, I hate both users, and just think of this interaction between them as sheer comedy gold, but the same logic could be applied to Cream tbf.
I mean, he's focusing on the fact that Tonnes went back to a conversation from February, and not the fact that Eriesu can be wrong, which is contrary to popular belief.
Likewise. But I also feel compelled to state that someone could be controversial in one area yet still have relevant things to say. It's like saying "If Hitler said 2+2 = 4, then the answer is 5."

"It's not her fault that Oda is a shit writer" yea so in other words she is trash, I am not a bigot or anything but this character sucks heavy. Every character can be good with a rightful amount of head canon but in the actual canon, it's simply not it.:absojustice:
Ofc you're not a bigot, hating her doesn't make you one, but when you say the LGBT community is autistic and what not that's where I draw a fat line.
I agree she's kind of shit character wise, Oda tries to disguise that by making her plenty powerful, but we all know she's still a shit character for the most part.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Pedro is alive then I'll unleash hellfire across thr forum
:feelsokeman:
:beanmean:

**Setting: The enigmatic island, home to the brilliant Dr. Vegapunk, "Egghead"**

Pedro, believed to have passed on, confidently strides into the spotlight. A grin splits his face from ear to ear, his arms crossed over his chest, eyes ablaze with a new spark of life. "Feels like forever, doesn't it?" he chuckles.

Kizaru, who had been nonchalantly lounging nearby, springs to his feet, his eyes widening in shock. "Pedro? But... You're supposed to be no more!"

The mink merely laughs, "Well, ever heard about cats and their nine lives?"

Saturn, the Gorosei member known for his dreadlocks, hat, and cane, grumbles from his towering desk, his face shrouded in suspicion. "What brings you back from the dead, 'Lucky Cat'?" he goads.

Pedro's smirk grows wider. "Just thought I'd stir up a little chaos." Uncrossing his arms, he transforms in a brilliant flash into a massive, fiery beast - Explodia, The Blasted One.

The Drums of Detonation resounds throughout Egghead, each beat thundering ominously. "Let's get this show on the road," Pedro roars, hurling himself towards the 100 ship fleet that had just moored. With each swing of his massive arms, he self-destructs and then reforms, causing pandemonium amongst the marines.

Amidst the chaos, a small figure stands in stunned silence. It's Carrot, her eyes wide with terror, yet tinged with a spark of fascination. "Explodia! It's not possible! Nobody's been able to escape him!" she exclaims, traumatized yet strangely mesmerized by Pedro's continuous cycle of self-destruction.

An aftershock from one of Pedro's explosions sends her tumbling back, but she stays, eyes glued to the spectacle as the "Eternal Mink" takes on the Marine might.

She can't help but cheer, "Go Pedro!" completely caught up in the cyclone that is Pedro's triumphant return. Pedro, meanwhile, continues his explosive dance, each time reassembling himself and ready for the next wave of attack, all the while grinning like a cat that got into the catnip.

The display of the 'dead' mink's return, detonating repeatedly, is a spectacle of determination, resilience, and one hell of a firework show.

**The Straw Hat Pirates are in the heat of a fierce battle** with the imposing Aesopp D Loki, a pirate of potent power, with an unsettling ability to warp reality with the aid of his Fable Fable Fruit. The beloved Straw Hats are teetering on the brink of defeat, their bodies marred and worn. Among them, Carrot and the remainder of the crew stand, exhausted and wounded.

**CARROT**: *She pants, every breath a struggle.* We can't keep this up much longer! Loki's powers are too strong!

**LUFFY**: *A grin stretches across his face.* Don't give up, Carrot! We'll find a way to beat him!

Suddenly, a familiar silhouette materializes in the distance. Emerging from the mists of seemingly impossible circumstances is **PEDRO**, the erstwhile captain of the Nox Pirates, once thought to have sacrificed his life for the Straw Hats during their clash with Big Mom.

**PEDRO**: *A smile dances on his lips.* Hello, my friends.

**NAMI**: *Surprise flickers in her eyes.* Pedro! But we saw you die...

**PEDRO**: *He bursts into hearty laughter.* It takes more than a little explosion to kill a warrior of the minks. I was saved by the Will of P, just like Pell, Pagaya, Pound, and Perospero.

**LUFFY**: *Excitement ignites in his eyes.* That's awesome, Pedro! But we need your help now. Loki is too strong for us to handle.

**PEDRO**: *His expression turns grave.* I understand. That's why I ate the Dynamite Dynamite Fruit.

**CARROT**: *Her eyes widen in shock.* The what?!

**PEDRO**: *His grin resurfaces.* With this power, I can blow myself up like a living bomb. And I'll use it to defeat Loki and save everyone.

**LUFFY**: *He nods, determination burning in his gaze.* We'll back you up, Pedro! Let's show him the power of the Straw Hats and the minks!

As Luffy's voice rings out, Pedro dashes towards Loki, his body radiating an explosive aura. He springs into the air and detonates, enshrouding the battlefield in a shroud of blinding light and thunderous sound.

Once the dust settles and the smoke clears, Loki is discovered sprawled on the ground, defeated.

**LUFFY**: *He throws his head back, letting loose a cheer.* We did it! We beat him!

**CARROT**: *Tears well up in her eyes as she hugs Pedro's charred remains.* Thank you, Pedro. You saved us all.

**PEDRO**: *His voice is barely a whisper, teetering on the edge of consciousness.* It was my honor, Carrot. I'm glad I could be of service to the Straw Hat crew and the minks.

As Pedro's charred figure fades away, Luffy and the crew celebrate their victory. However, as if echoing from the heavens, Pedro's laughter reverberates across the battlefield. Suddenly, in a flash of explosive energy, Pedro appears again, fully restored and even more energetic than before.
**PEDRO:** *Laughs heartily.* Well, let's do it again, shall we?

**CARROT:** *Stares in horror.* Wait, what?!

Before anyone can react, Pedro charges headfirst into a leftover contingent of Loki's minions, detonating himself in a spectacular explosion.

**PEDRO:** *Appearing once again, dusting off his charred clothes.* Ah, that felt good!

**CARROT:** *Shaking with fear and disbelief.* Not again!

Luffy can't contain his laughter as Pedro readies himself for yet another explosion. The crew watches in a bizarre mix of awe and horror as Pedro repeats this process over and over again.

**PEDRO:** *Prepares to explode again.* Don't worry, Carrot. Practice makes perfect!

**CARROT:** *Near tears.* But why, Pedro?! Why?!

Pedro simply winks and smiles at Carrot, charging once again into a group of enemies and resulting in a grand explosion. The cycle continues, Pedro laughing each time as he detonates himself, reducing the opposition to rubble, and reappearing fully restored. Meanwhile, Carrot grows more and more traumatized with each repetition, her reactions ranging from horror to despair to outright confusion.

**CARROT:** *Whimpers.* How many more times, Pedro?! How many?!

**LUFFY:** *Still laughing, unable to help himself.* Pedro, you're the best!

As the laughter, explosions, and traumatizing cycles continue, Pedro's constant detonations soon become the stuff of legends, a bizarre spectacle known throughout the seas as the Eternal Explosions of Pedro, the Never-Ending Firework.