New bounty after egg arc
Koby: 3.5 Billions
Helmeppo: 2.3 Billions
Kuzan: less koby (3.3 b)
Luffy: 4.5 Billions
Zoro: 3.3 Billions
Shiryu: 2.8 Billions
Pizarro the number 4: Dowgrade to 800M

I wanted to make a theory about the potential outcome of beehive island fight but it seems like it's settled, Loby unlock acoc and fujitora take the island from bb.

If we get bounty update I think we will get something like this:

Zoro: ~2billions
Loby: ~2billions
Kuzan:~4billions
BB: it depends on the outcome, he will take an imo but he still might get an update after law
Goofy: anything between 3.5 and 4.5 billions, it depends if Oda wants to keep him as an underdog or not
Fujitora:~4billions
Kizaru:~4billions
Shanks:~4.7billions
Cg: I am sure they will get a W very soon, they will probably have a big bounty boost maybe Buggy and mihawk will hit the 5 billions
Ryokugyu:? He might attack the rev if we take in consideration what Akainu said
:absojustice:
My prediction for new bounties:absojustice:

Izuku hasn't really been that much of a crybaby anymore and also that's a dumb reason to not read or watch MHA, at least have a better reason.

There is nothing wrong with the protagonists having a good cry, don't know why some people are still obsessed with wanting to have them be nothing but serious characters all the time.

The only time it becomes a problem is when the character cries and complains a lot, but if there is an actual good reason for the character to cry then there is nothing wrong with that.
Having a good cry and being emotional is more than fine. However, Deku and Takemichi type characters are my least favorite because it gets old real fast and really makes you not want to root for them.

Izuku hasn't really been that much of a crybaby anymore and also that's a dumb reason to not read or watch MHA, at least have a better reason.
I know it's not enough for a reason but for the life of me I couldn't get pass those first couple of chapters. What can I say? The bitch ass crying was just too much for me.

There is nothing wrong with the protagonists having a good cry, don't know why some people are still obsessed with wanting to have them be nothing but serious characters all the time.

The only time it becomes a problem is when the character cries and complains a lot, but if there is a actual good reason for the character to cry then there is nothing wrong with that.
Nobody likes crybabies bro

A gag cry is ok, but when the situation is serious it needs to make sense crying like that, otherwise its just annoying and childish. Sanji's crying in WCI is awesome because it makes sense, it has an awesome build up. His crying in Fishman Island is just gag, ends quickly and has no meaning and no impact. Luffy crying after Marineford is also just as good