@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung

I don't think the Akainu stuff (assuming we're not getting trolled) will take away from Luffy vs Kizaru which will still get focus this chapter.

It's also not a power level thing, for example seeing Akainu brutally rip apart Kuma juxtaposed with panels of Bonney crying would be a great reminder of who he is after all this time seeing him at that desk lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung

I don't think the Akainu stuff (assuming we're not getting trolled) will take away from Luffy vs Kizaru which will still get focus this chapter.

It's also not a power level thing, for example seeing Akainu brutally rip apart Kuma juxtaposed with panels of Bonney crying would be a great reminder of who he is after all this time seeing him at that desk lol
I think the leakers are trolling us and it’s probably Akainu tickling a chinchilla or whatever the hell these fan-request cover pages are.

I really would just prefer Kizaru vs Luffy to anything else right now. The only scenario I would want Oda to cut away from Luffy vs Kizaru for would be a legit clash/fight between Celestial Dragon Shanks and an Admiral which isn’t going to happen.

Also Oda is following the pre time skip order of the admirals for sure now.

Kuzan introduced first. Borsalino introduced second. Sakazuki introduced third.

Kuzan attacks first at Marineford. Borsalino attacks second at Marineford. Sakazuki attacks third at Marineford.

And now it's happening in the post TS in terms of how we see them in action.

All of which actually boosts my Akainu vs Dragon theory lol