Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
1074 brief leaks:

-Saturn possesses the Cycle Paramecia Fruit. It allows him to manipulate the revolution of anything in the world.
-Mecha Shark attacks Kizaru's fleet.
-Before Kizaru can respond, the Shark is lifting out of the water via a whirlpool, and flying toward egghead.
-Saturn: "Everything in the world is cyclical. The seasons... the ocean's currents and tide... even the stars themselves. That is my ability: to control those cycles."
-Saturn leaps up, begins creating a great vortex of wind using his Fruit, then punches the Mecha Shark, flinging it into Egghead.
Lilith: "Holy hell, the Mecha Shark just got nuked by the laser grid! Who managed to throw something that big?!?"
-Kizaru, while whistling: "Ohhh! I feel bad for the pirates and Vegapunk... they're about to feel the wrath of a God."

1074 brief leaks:

-Saturn possesses the Cycle Paramecia Fruit. It allows him to manipulate the revolution of anything in the world.
-Mecha Shark attacks Kizaru's fleet.
-Before Kizaru can respond, the Shark is lifting out of the water via a whirlpool, and flying toward egghead.
-Saturn: "Everything in the world is cyclical. The seasons... the ocean's currents and tide... even the stars themselves. That is my ability: to control those cycles."
-Saturn leaps up, begins creating a great vortex of wind using his Fruit, then punches the Mecha Shark, flinging it into Egghead.
Lilith: "Holy hell, the Mecha Shark just got nuked by the laser grid! Who managed to throw something that big?!?"
-Kizaru, while whistling: "Ohhh! I feel bad for the pirates and Vegapunk... they're about to feel the wrath of a God."
Saturn straightens out Sanjis eyebrows confirmed

Size matters. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise :endthis:
I used to be scared to admit I like flat titties as much as I like big titties.

Then I started simping for bird girls and stopped giving a shit.
Post automatically merged:

Saturn straightens out Sanjis eyebrows confirmed
"Flat Unibrow" Sanji.

Would be just as funny if Saturn made his eyebrows actually start to spin, and they hypnotized Luffy and Chopper. Luffy just falls asleep.