Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• Total voters
Its crazy how much the lieutenants are struggling against fodder Quincy soldats. The average Quincy is clearly much stronger and better trained than the average Shinigami.

Toshiro getting bodied like usual lol. Rangiku also got worked as well.

Kisuke completing the antidote for the bankai stealing and giving it to certain people like Shuhei shows that he has his bankai. I'm surprised that Yumichika has one, but I doubt he has a bankai since it most likely won't react to him, but seeing two pills with them is interesting.

Everyone turning the tables now that they got their bankai back. It just shows how reliant they are on them.They really couldn't do anything without it.

It's also clear who that person was when Toshiro got KO'd. Their name starts with a G.

SHINJI BANKAI.

I'm a little confused on who stole his bankai, but whatever. The same as Ikkaku, I don't recall their bankai being stolen.

More Bambi scenes are appreciated 😁😁. One of my favorite Bleach girls.

Shinjis Shikari theme is cool lol, his bankai is clean af. Having his Shikari animated like that looks so good.

The way the episode ends off before the ending with the Vollatandig from the Sternritters was great. I also like how each of them had a unique colour as well, it makes it feel unique.

The Ichigo scene is a great addition. We see the bits of the SK mutilation and the past. The cliffhanger with Ichigo and his Irises is interesting since he's got 5 irises compared to the 4 or 3 that Yhwach and the SK had.

Another banger episode overall.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7 @gz89 @Captain Dom @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Nightlord101 @MUUGEN

Ep was alright 3/5

Kubo finally stopped nerfing Soifon and Hitsu, and they no diffed their opponents instantly

Shinji was cool i guess, he defeated some fodders and sakanade vs bambi was quite effective but too bad he will go back to jobbing next ep

His bankai was a little disappointing imo but i never understood the hype around it in the first place:kayneshrug:

Still not found of the red sky i find it really bland

Edit : Forgot about the post credit scene, Ep is now 4/5 thanks to Almighty Ichigo and the Original sin :akaman:

Last edited:
Yes, that was very entertaining, as was his technicolor dreamcoat.
Speaking of the bankai solution, it disappoints me that the Vizard weren't involved more in it/never used their Hollow powers to advantage in fighting the Quincy. Alas...
Yeah that really sucks when it came to reading the manga

But maybe the anime can change some things so we get the Vizard captains using their hollow powers again.

Shinji's Bankai OST goes hard, too bad it's only usable in 1 vs Many situations
Hitsugaya is so dman boring bruh. If I didn't know better, I'd hope every fake out was his actual death
Is the Ichigo scene with the Almighty eyes a new addition? I don't remember it from the manga at all
Yeah it’s definitely new stuff that wasn’t in the manga. Although we might be getting an soul king flashback in the anime later on.

Shinji's Bankai OST goes hard, too bad it's only usable in 1 vs Many situations
Hitsugaya is so dman boring bruh. If I didn't know better, I'd hope every fake out was his actual death
Is the Ichigo scene with the Almighty eyes a new addition? I don't remember it from the manga at all
It's already a lot different than the manga. Shinji bankai, Ichigo's walk, the 5 irises for Almighty eyes.

What's crazy is the Quincy soldat. They are stronger than the lieutenants based on how much they were struggling. BG9 implied that regular soldat are able to hang with captains without bankai.