The general rant thread

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
In this week starts the first exams and they work by checking our passing projects and I am so stressed because of private thing on the academy that I cannot physically focus on what should I even work to have neatly everything collected to one piece so I could pass them all. :pepemy: plus internet and wi fi don't want to work on my mac so I can't even work properly on it to finish my shiet :peperain:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
In this week starts the first exams and they work by checking our passing projects and I am so stressed because of private thing on the academy that I cannot physically focus on what should I even work to have neatly everything collected to one piece so I could pass them all. :pepemy: plus internet and wi fi don't want to work on my mac so I can't even work properly on it to finish my shiet :peperain:
Agh I hope you will find more time for your stuff my man.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
People at work trying to talk to you on your break when they can clearly see you got headphones on and your listening to music.:seriously:
That being said I do like most of my co-workers and my supervisor is pretty chill.
It is always awkward since later they might be angry that you don't listen while they didn't noticed that you are not even interested in the thing at that moment.

oh this is the worst cuz longer you can't do something that more stress you have on your head
Oh so true, the sooner the exams comes, the more stressed i become catded
Ugh i wish
Go to work or I ban you
:believe:

I have visitors rn so it is not like i can focus
I know this may sound like a joke but i'm serious

If you are unmotivated to do something, don't do it. Do something else that brings you joy which in return will make you feel motivated to do other things. You satisfied your needs first.

Doing stuff you feel unmotivated for makes them shit. It brings 0 effort
Yea, and if u are being unmotivated whatever u doing takes so long

The thing even if i set up a good mood to study and reward myself with sweets and all, i get hit with how hard the subjects are 🤣😭

@RayanOO can we get this thread pinned

I used to have this attitude until my final years.
Then I realized one day I'll die and it's absolutely unimportant with what grades I graduate. I stopped giving any fucks about school or studying and skipped class from time to time.
Miraculously my grades improved:kayneshrug:
U are right
I should care less about some stuff
Post automatically merged:

We have a general chat thread pinned

let’s see how this one goes, if it gets popular etc it will be pinned but for now let’s keep it that way
We can't have more than one pinned?
:wonderland:

Alright I see