General & Others The go to lines for any criticisms targeted at One Piece

Yes, that is exactly my point. The other issues for those series didn't affect the "weekly releases" so why is it only One Piece does that "weekly releases" apply?
What do you mean? One Piece is by default longer and dragged out, which the others you named mostly weren't, but they had other flaws that OP doesn't have. Tit for tat, I don't think any manga can be perfect at everything

What do you mean? One Piece is by default longer and dragged out, which the others you named mostly weren't, but they had other flaws that OP doesn't have. Tit for tat, I don't think any manga can be perfect at everything
Yes, but people are using that excuse of "weekly manga" to justify every criticism even the criticisms that aren't pacing issues. For example, "Why was Toki created" or "why was Momo able to injure Kaido", then they use the "you're reading it weekly dude, just reread the arc" excuse. They use it for every criticism.

Yes, but people are using that excuse of "weekly manga" to justify every criticism even the criticisms that aren't pacing issues. For example, "Why was Toki created" or "why was Momo able to injure Kaido", then they use the "you're reading it weekly dude, just reread the arc" excuse. They use it for every criticism.
Weekly reading isn't an excuse for bad plot points, but if you binge it you don't have the subjective feeling of it being dragged out.

(I binged Wano and was confused why people complained about pace)

What's better about naruto than one piece?
Naruto was literally my favorite Manga/Anime ever by far far far
I re-watched & re-read it a hundred times, grew up with it, discussed it endlessly & i loved dozens of it's Characters
I felt the quality dropped at the end but not to the point it made me hate it, i still loved it a lot
But once it was finished, i simply took a good final look to have my final verdict & i came to conclusion that it's extremely flawed Manga
(During this time, i didn't have any other Manga that i preferred or loved close, so i never compared, it was pure unbiased review)

It's not even in my Top 10 Manga/Anime now

Weekly reading isn't an excuse for bad plot points, but if you binge it you don't have the subjective feeling of it being dragged out.

(I binged Wano and was confused why people complained about pace)
Huh? Wano 100% has bad pacing. There are plot points that should never had existed that serve only to pad the arc. Thriller Park, Amazon Lily, Sabody, Impel Down, Marine Ford, Ace/Luffy flashback combined took less chapters than Wano alone.

Huh? Wano 100% has bad pacing. There are plot points that should never had existed that serve only to pad the arc. Thriller Park, Amazon Lily, Sabody, Impel Down, Marine Ford, Ace/Luffy flashback combined took less chapters than Wano alone.
Longer arc doesn't mean its pace is bad. Its pace isn't bad, there are just a million things going on.

Longer arc doesn't mean its pace is bad. Its pace isn't bad, there are just a million things going on.
Yes, it does. There are limits to how long an arc can be. Are there no limits? So an arc can go on for 10 years and you still going to say "the length doesn't matter"? Also, yes you just proved my point "there are million things going on". Why are there a million things going on for? It is just an arc where Kaido needs to be defeated. It is just another generic One Piece arc. There is no finding the one piece in Wano. There is no void century reveal in Wano. There is no world government affliation in Wano. etc. It is just the same generic bad guy anatagonist that needs to be defeated arc. We still don't know why Wano is closed off and it's been 150 chapters.

Yes, it does. There are limits to how long an arc can be. Are there no limits? So an arc can go on for 10 years and you still going to say "the length doesn't matter"? Also, yes you just proved my point "there are million things going on". Why are there a million things going on for? It is just an arc where Kaido needs to be defeated. It is just another generic One Piece arc. There is no finding the one piece in Wano. There is no void century reveal in Wano. There is no world government affliation in Wano. etc. It is just the same generic bad guy anatagonist that needs to be defeated arc. We still don't know why Wano is closed off and it's been 150 chapters.
I didn't prove your point, I corrected it. Yes, there's a million pointless things going on - that doesn't mean the pace is slow, it just means that you get too many (unwanted) happenings.

So it's pointless characters which are the issue, not the pace. The Scabbards are a waste of space. Oden is an abomination. But, Beast pirates are hella fun, and so are the SHs this arc so for me the Scabbards don't matter as much.