Character Discussion The gorosei are all younger than Jorul and Jarul

Jorul and Jarul are the oldest warriors. While Imu is obviously older, his existence is a secret. But the gorosei are major world figures.

Hence Jorul and Jarul are likely older than the gorosei with all gorosei being younger than ~340 years.

This explains why they didn’t even know about the Nika fruit. They’re far far removed from the void century or the original gorosei.

Jorul and Jarul are the oldest warriors. While Imu is obviously older, his existence is a secret. But the gorosei are major world figures.

Hence Jorul and Jarul are likely older than the gorosei with all gorosei being younger than ~340 years.

This explains why they didn’t even know about the Nika fruit. They’re far far removed from the void century or the original gorosei.
Nasujuro is most likely to be the oldest siring gorosei. Given his attire and theme.

Not even current day wano people use Wooden sword sheathes.

That shit is ancient.

They were ~340 years old 60 or so years ago, so today Jarul would be more than 400 years old if he's still alive. But yeah, I also think that the Gorosei aren't from the Void Century, since they already showed that they're unaware of a few things, like the reason for changing Nika's fruit name.

However, the Void Century happened 800 years ago, so it would be a huge gap (400 years) with no "Warrior Gods"... I feel that Imu just picked the best among his God's Knights from many different generations in those 800 years. Jarul and Jorul could've been considered the oldest warriors because people don't really know much about the Gorosei (or even CDs in general), they might think that they're just regularly old or maybe they aren't even warriors, they're just seen as statesmen/politicians. So, Jarul and Jorul were the oldest warriors of the known world.

They were ~340 years old 60 or so years ago, so today Jarul would be more than 400 years old if he's still alive. But yeah, I also think that the Gorosei aren't from the Void Century, since they already showed that they're unaware of a few things, like the reason for changing Nika's fruit name.

However, the Void Century happened 800 years ago, so it would be a huge gap (400 years) with no "Warrior Gods"... I feel that Imu just picked the best among his God's Knights from many different generations in those 800 years. Jarul and Jorul could've been considered the oldest warriors because people don't really know much about the Gorosei (or even CDs in general), they might think that they're just regularly old or maybe they aren't even warriors, they're just seen as statesmen/politicians. So, Jarul and Jorul were the oldest warriors of the known world.
I though Linlin killed them

Its possible that Imu kept replacing Elders as we see from Saturn so none of them might be from Void century, but some of them might be.

Info boxes also proven to be deceiving before many times:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-moments-that-the-info-boxes-has-deceived-you.1228/

There is also Luffy's ability written as ''Rubber Man'' in info box.

Info boxes are not Oda's personal info to viewers, its just what people who live in OP world knows they might know wrong. Thats why there is no difference between WB and Kaido titles, thats what people know in One piece world.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm guessing they range from 500-300 years old. They should be the oldest entities around outside of Imu and maybe some other Joyboy allies.

them being younger than some irrelevant giants would be lame

I think they were all from the void century
Maybe Oda talks about some legendary figure that took down one of them who was replaced with the blonde one or whatever but i think the rest are actually from 800 years ago.