Speculations The Gorosei Numbering Is Not What You Think

From what we can parse from the images of the summoning circles, the Gorosei numbering goes:

Ju Peter - 1
V. Nasujuro - 2
Warcury - 3
Mars - 4
Saturn - 5

A lot of people think this numbering is strength related, and while it could be, I think it represents something else:

The order in which each member were given the immortality surgery/became immortal/were inducted into the gorosei.

Thats why Ju Peter looks the youngest: he had the operation done first.

And that’s why Saturn looks the oldest: he had the operation done last.

After this chapter yes numbers aren't indication of strength, it's clear that topman is the strongest he is the only one who didn't do anything yet

From what we can parse from the images of the summoning circles, the Gorosei numbering goes:

Ju Peter - 1
V. Nasujuro - 2
Warcury - 3
Mars - 4
Saturn - 5

A lot of people think this numbering is strength related, and while it could be, I think it represents something else:

The order in which each member were given the immortality surgery/became immortal/were inducted into the gorosei.

Thats why Ju Peter looks the youngest: he had the operation done first.

And that’s why Saturn looks the oldest: he had the operation done last.
It seems like the opposite though, Ju peter is the one asking questions and not knowing stuff other elders seem to know

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hes definitely the newest. The issue is, I don't think ghandi is new at all if that's the joining order
It could mean there was a long gap between Ju Peter & Venus' joining the Gorosei.

Cause the rest of them look all around the same age, maybe Saturn a little worse than the others.

Besides Ju Peter

It seems like the opposite though, Ju peter is the one asking questions and not knowing stuff other elders seem to know
I think this is misdirection. Imu is potentially much older than all of the gorosei who we can’t be sure were even there at the founding of the government.

You also cannot use the visual age of the gorosei since they have all likely undergone the immortality surgery.