Theory The Gorosei were one "being"

I have a little theory here:
The Gorosei see humans as insects and have demonic features.
Their summoning circle is a pentagram and could be a symbol for magic but what if there’s a deeper meaning behind it.

Many people think that this star is a satanic symbol but they’re wrong, it’s an ancient sign which was used as a sign of life and connections. Satanist's use an inverted pentagram as their symbol.

This being said, we learned that the Gorosei can use some kind of telepathy and summon each other. What if they were one being and split into 5 to support Imu better.
It would be a little like Vegapunk and his Androids.
They have one mind and one soul, this is why they can talk with each other from any distance.
Why would they split into five? Probably to hide Imu's identity as the single ruler.
The sole purpose of the empty throne is a cover up Imu's influence as the only ruler of the world and it would be contradicting if the Gorosei would rule over the WG/world as one being.

The pentagram is a symbol of connections, as I mentioned above but it’s also a symbol for a (human) being

It would make sense if they were once one being and split into 5. You could add the demonic/yokai theme and say that they were the first Demon or Demon King of this world.
Imu was a priest, maybe he summoned a demon/Satan/Demon King.

I want to add another thought
What if they were once 6 Gorosei and one betrayed them. The pentagram is a 5 pointed star but it has also one area in the middle.

This area could symbolise the "heart" of the being and Nika would be perfect candidate for it
He betrayed Imu and the other Gorosei and they erased him from history
It would be great plot twist
This scene would get another layer because all 6 of them would be together again

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have a little theory here:
The Gorosei see humans as insects and have demonic features.
Their summoning circle is a pentagram and could be a symbol for magic but what if there’s a deeper meaning behind it.

Many people think that this star is a satanic symbol but they’re wrong, it’s an ancient sign which was used as a sign of life and connections. Satanist's use an inverted pentagram as their symbol.

This being said, we learned that the Gorosei can use some kind of telepathy and summon each other. What if they were one being and split into 5 to support Imu better.
It would be a little like Vegapunk and his Androids.
They have one mind and one soul, this is why they can talk with each other from any distance.
Why would they split into five? Probably to hide Imu's identity as the single ruler.
The sole purpose of the empty throne is a cover up Imu's influence as the only ruler of the world and it would be contradicting if the Gorosei would rule over the WG/world as one being.

The pentagram is a symbol of connections, as I mentioned above but it’s also a symbol for a (human) being

It would make sense if they were once one being and split into 5. You could add the demonic/yokai theme and say that they were the first Demon or Demon King of this world.
Imu was a priest, maybe he summoned a demon/Satan/Demon King.

I want to add another thought
What if they were once 6 Gorosei and one betrayed them. The pentagram is a 5 pointed star but it has also one area in the middle.

This area could symbolise the "heart" of the being and Nika would be perfect candidate for it
He betrayed Imu and the other Gorosei and they erased him from history
It would be great plot twist
This scene would get another layer because all 6 of them would be together again

One area in the middle is IMU

There's definitely something up with them.

Imu is "Mother Sea" not mother earth, and Luffy's the Sun God.

So, who is earth/Gaia?
It has something to do with Vearth
I will throw a different and unlikely theory into the room:
He/she looks like an Oni-Giant to me
Maybe Oar's has something to do with it
He could literally pull continents (Earth)
Onigashima could be Vearth's skull

Good theory.
I do not understand why people are not making a bigger deal out of the summoning circles.
There are 2 things weird about the Gorosei. They regenerate and they are able to get summoned. The rest can be explained by things we already know.

Good theory.
I do not understand why people are not making a bigger deal out of the summoning circles.
There are 2 things weird about the Gorosei. They regenerate and they are able to get summoned. The rest can be explained by things we already know.
Yes it’s weird
It’s either an ability of their "race" or straight up magic/manifestation
They can manifest themselves and maybe did the same with the dreams of the people
Nike can manifest his imagination, there could be a connection
The devils could use magic or ancient technology and Nika creates out of nothing

B

Borasey79

That pentagram is the symbol of a demon which was enemies with St. Bartholomew. I think Imu has a devil zoan and can grant some powers too.
Nah. No zoans, and no DFs either--no more.
These six--Imu + Gorosei--were the devils trapped inside six DFs. When humans ate them, the devils' will was much stronger than the users', so the users' ended up being consumed instead.
They are the DF abilities becoming the users.

That pentagram is the symbol of a demon which was enemies with St. Bartholomew. I think Imu has a devil zoan and can grant some powers too.
Nah. No zoans, and no DFs either--no more.
These six--Imu + Gorosei--were the devils trapped inside six DFs. When humans ate them, the devils' will was much stronger than the users', so the users' ended up being consumed instead.
They are the DF abilities becoming the users.
That's headcanon as of now.
Both of you could be right
This is a theory thread after all
and great theories btw
:owo: