Character Discussion The Greatest and most unrivaled feat in One Piece by far

after thinking about this I'm sure now ...
Zoro will surpass Prime Whitebeard

and here is why ... I know it's long but please read it I think you will enjoy it

I'm not talking about Hakai
I'm not talking about PH duel
I'm not talking about Roger Vs WB
I'm not talking about WB final attack
I'm not talking about Ashura

we are here to talk about the most legendary feat of all ...
a feat that simply put you on god tier even when you are a fodder ...

a feat that ONLY 4 people achieved so far

Luffy
Zoro
Shanks
Teach

let's start this by asking a question ...
what will happen if you debate with a 2 years old and that kid insult you or tell you you are wrong?​

you most likely talk a bit with the kid and then smile or enjoy his/her foolishness
no matter what that kid tell you

you will never would insult him/her back
you will never be truly mad at him/her
you will never feel insecure in front of him/her
you simply laugh or ignore his/her madness

(I mean an adult would do this at least)

why you would do this?

it's simple ...
cause you KNOW you are far far far above this kid. so much that you can't even measure, you are in a whole other world compare to this kid
you are a supreme being in front of this kid and you don't have to prove anything

but you won't do the same in front of an adult (at least most healthy people won't)

why?

cause we accept almost all of adults as our peers
- we expect them to know better
- we expect to be wiser
- we expect to don't act like a child
- we expect them to be respectful
- we expect them to be civil
- and we value their opinion

I don't think we are at same page now so let's go

I interduce another one of my friends to one piece and he was legit mad at Shanks in first chapter

he said his actions don't fit with his values
just like Luffy he was blaming Shanks for not acting like a man of justice
he even mentioned Shanks lost an arm cause he didn't killed or punished those people
it wouldn't happened if Shanks was more serious

and then I realized something interesting about Shanks actions ... something that made me love him even more

cause

it's not the first time we such things

we all remember Luffy and Zoro lost the shit Vs bellamy but Teach have another idea
Teach declare them as ture winner of that fight and Nami simply can't understand this 2 man

keep in mind ...
while Luffy might learned this from Shanks
Zoro never even meet Shanks or heard about Luffy and Shanks story as far as I'm aware

so this 2 people were willing to take the beating from people far far weaker than them and that's why Teach hailed them as winners

Luffy and Zoro getting beaten form those fodders is simply their HIGHEST feat ...
cause this feat prove they are in a supreme state mind .... something that puts them on god tier

how a god thinks

you don't debate with a 2 years old years cause you are simply far far far above them. you are god in front of that kid
so
you don't engage in a fight with a fodder when you understand you are a supreme begin compare to him/her and you have nothing to prove

that's how we people see god
in our mind god is all mightily that's why god can put up with anything we dose and we are children in his eyes

this is true power
this is greatest feat of all

when you understand (and not consider yourself) you are on a whole unreachable level compare to normal people
so you feel like a god and won't punish them for their mistake

even if they spit on you
even if they beat you up

you will never answer back or put them in their place cause you have nothing to prove. you shouldn't act like a normal man, you don't see other humans as your peers and you will never hurt the weakling unless they hurt other people

if they do that

as a god you should put away your mercy and act as an revenger to your people ....
that's what a god would

and this is an act people like Whitebeard , Kaido , Admirals or many others WILL NEVER do.
you think someone can spit on Whitebeard or beat him up and he would ignore it? FUCK NO

he will utterly fuck them

Whitebeard might be called WSM ... but he is not on the state of mind of true god tiers ... people who have an understanding of a supreme being or a god

so .... I won't try to push Shanks agenda here cause I'm guilty of being a Shanks fan ...

but cause of this

I'm 100% sure Teach will surpass Prime Beard
I'm 100% sure Luffy will surpass Prime Beard
and now for the first time ever ....
I'm almost sure Zoro will surpass Prime Beard

@Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Bullet @Natalija@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Erkan12 @GeneralP123 @Salah WG @Irregular @XGoldrogeRX @Steven @Sentinel @Tejas @5000 ng/dl or death @Trafalgar_D_Law @TrafalgarD.Law @Rosella.Fiamingo @Rmstorm @playa4321 @Olimaat @MonsterKaido@Lifeismeh @Enryu @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Buusatan94 @Lukegranders @Luffy is the mc @SDfear @uyuu @Hades @Enryu @Dark Admiral @Akai @Kenshiro11 @GeneralP123 @zaman @Desolate Smaug @Just a member @Celestial D. Dragon @Big D. Kaios @Bounty @Camie @Jew D. Boy @Ichiro Miyata @KINGKONGGUN15 @Pan D. A. Man @Shanks Joestar @MarineHQ62 @Chaves @Kejon @PurpleSwordsman @Gol D. Roger @AdmiralKinyagi @kurwa @Monkey D Luffy @Xlaw @K!NG HARA$H!MA @stealthblack @Luffy the Yonko Slayer @TheAncientCenturion @Arrow @Guan Yu @Guiding_Thunder @T.D.A @Blackbeard @Bogard[/USER [USER=19]@Light D Scumperouge@Nidai_Kitetsu@Shiroyru@AkagamiNoShankusuuu @ConquistadoR

Last edited:
after thinking about this I'm sure now ...
Zoro will surpass Prime Whitebeard

and here is why ... I know it's long but please read it I think you will enjoy it

I'm not talking about Hakai
I'm not talking about PH duel
I'm not talking about Roger Vs WB
I'm not talking about WB final attack
I'm not talking about Ashura

we are here to talk about the most legendary feat of all ...
a feat that simply put you on god tier even when you are a fodder ...

a feat that ONLY 4 people achieved so far

Luffy
Zoro
Shanks
Teach

let's start this by asking a question ...
what will happen if you debate with a 2 years old and that kid insult you or tell you you are wrong?​

you most likely talk a bit with the kid and then smile or enjoy his/her foolishness
no matter what that kid tell you

you will never would insult him/her back
you will never be truly mad at him/her
you will never feel insecure in front of him/her
you simply laugh or ignore his/her madness

(I mean an adult would do this at least)

why you would do this?

it's simple ...
cause you KNOW you are far far far above this kid. so much that you can't even measure, you are in a whole other world compare to this kid
you are a supreme being in front of this kid and you don't have to prove anything

but you won't do the same in front of an adult (at least most healthy people won't)

why?

cause we accept almost all of adults as our peers
- we expect them to know better
- we expect to be wiser
- we expect to don't act like a child
- we expect them to be respectful
- we expect them to be civil
- and we value their opinion

I don't think we are at same page now so let's go

I interduce another one of my friends to one piece and he was legit mad at Shanks in first chapter

he said his actions don't fit with his values
just like Luffy he was blaming Shanks for not acting like a man of justice
he even mentioned Shanks lost an arm cause he didn't killed or punished those people
it wouldn't happened if Shanks was more serious

and then I realized something interesting about Shanks actions ... something that made me love him even more

cause

it's not the first time we such things

we all remember Luffy and Zoro lost the shit Vs bellamy but Teach have another idea
Teach declare them as ture winner of that fight and Nami simply can't understand this 2 man

keep in mind ...
while Luffy might learned this from Shanks
Zoro never even meet Shanks or heard about Luffy and Shanks story as far as I'm aware

so this 2 people were willing to take the beating from people far far weaker than them and that's why Teach hailed them as winners

Luffy and Zoro getting beaten form those fodders is simply their HIGHEST feat ...
cause this feat prove they are in a supreme state mind .... something that puts them on god tier

how a god thinks

you don't debate with a 2 years old years cause you are simply far far far above them. you are god in front of that kid
so
you don't engage in a fight with a fodder when you understand you are a supreme begin compare to him/her and you have nothing to prove

that's how we people see god
in our mind god is all mightily that's why god can put up with anything we dose and we are children in his eyes

this is true power
this is greatest feat of all

when you understand (and not consider yourself) you are on a whole unreachable level compare to normal people
so you feel like a god and won't punish them for their mistake

even if they spit on you
even if they beat you up

you will never answer back or put them in their place cause you have nothing to prove. you shouldn't act like a normal man, you don't see other humans as your peers and you will never hurt the weakling unless they hurt other people

if they do that

as a god you should put away your mercy and act as an revenger to your people ....
that's what a god would

and this is an act people like Whitebeard , Kaido , Admirals or many others WILL NEVER do.
you think someone can spit on Whitebeard or beat him up and he would ignore it? FUCK NO

he will utterly fuck them

Whitebeard might be called WSM ... but he is not on the state of mind of true god tiers ... people who have an understanding of a supreme being or a god

so .... I won't try to push Shanks agenda here cause I'm guilty of being a Shanks fan ...

but cause of this

I'm 100% sure Teach will surpass Prime Beard
I'm 100% sure Luffy will surpass Prime Beard
and now for the first time ever ....
I'm 100% sure Zoro will surpass Prime Beard

@Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Bullet @Natalija @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Erkan12 @GeneralP123 @Salah WG @Irregular @XGoldrogeRX @Steven @Shiroyru@Sentinel @Tejas @5000 ng/dl or death @Trafalgar_D_Law @TrafalgarD.Law @Rosella.Fiamingo @Rmstorm @playa4321 @Olimaat @Nidai_Kitetsu@MonsterKaido @Lifeismeh @Jo_Ndule @Enryu @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Buusatan94 @Lukegranders @Luffy is the mc @SDfear @uyuu @Hades @Enryu @Dark Admiral @Akai @Tekashi69420 @Kenshiro11 @GeneralP123 @Fujishiro @zaman @Desolate Smaug @Just a member @Celestial D. Dragon @Big D. Kaios @Bounty @Camie @Jew D. Boy @Ichiro Miyata @KINGKONGGUN15 @Pan D. A. Man @Shanks Joestar @MarineHQ62 @Chaves @Kejon @PurpleSwordsman @Gol D. Roger @AdmiralKinyagi @kurwa @Monkey D Luffy @Xlaw @Inflamed Haki @K!NG HARA$H!MA @stealthblack @Luffy the Yonko Slayer @TheAncientCenturion @Arrow @Guan Yu @Guiding_Thunder @T.D.A @Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge @Bogard

@Light D Scumperouge
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@Shiroyru
@[No Name]
@AkagamiNoShankusuuu
@ConquistadoR
By surpass you mean spiritually ?
Because if you mean in terms of powerlevel, then you are actually saying Shanks > Primebeard
And assuming this as an absolute and factual powerscaling system would be a complete mistake.

PS : What have ZFans done to you for you to highlight Zoro more than Shanks in the thread.

By surpass you mean spiritually ?
Because if you mean in terms of powerlevel, then you are actually saying Shanks > Primebeard
And assuming this as an absolute and factual powerscaling system would be a complete mistake.

PS : What have ZFans done to you for you to highlight Zoro more than Shanks in the thread.
again ... I won't make any claim about Shanks here
but I think all of this 4 people have a better understanding of what true power is

them surpassing Prime beard was my take ... but won't make any claims about Shanks ... honestly ...

Squard stabbed Whitebeard, and instead of Whitebeard beating him to a pulp, he hugged him and forgave him on the spot....... He also brought Ace on his ship knowing the man was trying to take his life, and allowed him to try and do so day in and day out. Blackbeard looked up to Whitebeard and was with him since he was a child. Where do you think Blackbeard learned those principles he was preaching on Jaya?

So what makes you think Whitebeard wouldn't react in that similar manner if he was pitted in a similar situation?

Squard stabbed Whitebeard, and instead of Whitebeard beating him to a pulp, he hugged him and forgave him on the spot....... He also brought Ace on his ship knowing the man was trying to take his life, and allowed him to try and do so day in and day out. Blackbeard looked up to Whitebeard and was with him since he was a child. Where do you think Blackbeard learned those principles he was preaching on Jaya?

So what makes you think Whitebeard wouldn't react in that similar manner if he was pitted in a similar situation?
your comment had depth

being hit by your son
or Garp being hit by dadan SURELY speak volume in favor of this 2 people ...
the more down to earth you are the better understanding of true power you have

but family and friends are a different story than random strangers

Whitebeard is a PROUD man who keep saying "I man whitebeard" and don't have a high respect for almost anybody alive
he will take this from his family

but he will not take it from strangers like they did

being hit by your son
or Garp being hit by dadan SURELY speak volume in favor of this 2 people ...
the more down to earth you are the better understanding of true power you have

but family and friends are a different story than random strangers

Whitebeard is a PROUD man who keep saying "I man whitebeard" and don't have a high respect for almost anybody alive
he will take this from his family

but he will not take it from strangers like they did
parents are very accepting of their children's mistake