Questions & Mysteries The hakiman's ability

We all know shanks has a big CoC, biggest of all the yonko's. But it'd be kind of boring if the answer to everything came down to "my haki is stronger brr", what if instead, these hakimen had special CoC related abilities? Shanks we know has the "coo killer" and "fiery sword" stuff, are they a combination of CoC + CoO and CoC + CoA? Could a black blade be the result of CoC + CoA?

We all know shanks has a big CoC, biggest of all the yonko's. But it'd be kind of boring if the answer to everything came down to "my haki is stronger brr", what if instead, these hakimen had special CoC related abilities? Shanks we know has the "coo killer" and "fiery sword" stuff, are they a combination of CoC + CoO and CoC + CoA? Could a black blade be the result of CoC + CoA?
Black blades are made by coating a sword with all 4 forms of advanced haki.

I think the peak form of haki is dream-filled haki, for example Mihawk and other peak swordsmen filled his own CoA or CoC with his dream of making his blade the hardest, creating a black blade.

While Shanks may have other dream to reach an unreachable place or something and he fills his own CoC with it, becoming ranged attack of Wifi CoC or CoC-based teleportation ability lol.

"my haki is stronger brr"
It was like this in Zoro's fight with Pica
these hakimen had special CoC related abilities?
I would say there is a possibility, although I believe there are no differences and anyone with such powerful Coc could do the same.
Could a black blade be the result of CoC + CoA?
I don't even know if Coa makes a difference, I take Zoro again for example, while he didn't release Coc he didn't tame Enma.

There are many power types in one piece. From haki to rokushiki. To Don sais shockwave kicks.

There could be a sword power not shown yet. A path of the sword you might say.

We all know shanks has a big CoC, biggest of all the yonko's.
The amount of headcannon...
Post automatically merged:

Shanks we know has the "coo killer" and "fiery sword" stuff
No he doesn't. Filler Film Red doesn't related to cannon.

Black blades are made by coating a sword with all 4 forms of advanced haki.
4 forms?

Could a black blade be the result of CoC + CoA?
Wano was hinting black blades to be more related to fight and blood than simply haki mastery.