Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Gigachad Pringles would never do and be something so heinous though!

:cheers::myman::finally:

Honestly my favourite thing someone pointed out about Pringles btw is that they actually fill their cans to the top, they dont shortchange you on crisps/chips like other brands do, you dont end up paying for half a packet of air or w/e.
Their crisps have always been the same consistent quality too, unlike some other top brands as well.

Honestly my favourite thing someone pointed out about Pringles btw is that they actually fill their cans to the top, they dont shortchange you on crisps/chips like other brands do, you dont end up paying for half a packet of air or w/e.
Their crisps have always been the same consistent quality too, unlike some other top brands as well.
No useless air contrary to these leakers, they must be sponsored by Lays :josad:

Can you believe that I ate Pringles for the first time in my life this month!?:noo:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
No useless air contrary to these leakers, they must be. sponsored by Lays :josad:
LMFAO, I almost headbutted my desk laughing at that, holy shit!

That came out of nowhere but was so fucking perfect lmao, perfect slander holy shit!

Like it was all setup for this one joke, one punchline lmao.

If this isnt the work of poetic fate, I dont know what is!

:lulz::kailaugh::mihanha::saden::risiup: