Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Uchiha's being copied from kurapika's clan is big myth tbh, plus even if they were copy its only eyes and being wiped up not the entire story bruh
Kishimoto ripped off SEVERAL things out of HxH, sharingan was only one of them.

Some of them he improved tbh, others were just ripoff.

Creepy guy obsessed with kids who lurked in the shadows obsessed with main characters: hisoka/orochimaru.

Kid from destroyed clan whose intense emotions allow them to reach a state where their eyes turn red and their powers change: sasuke/kurapika.

Three staged exam necessary to achieve certification in which the creepy guy come into contact with MCs: hunter exam/chunnin exam.

Older brother inducing trauma on the younger one for his improvement: illumi and killua/sasuke and itachi.

Old lady manipulating body for youth with abnormal strength: biscuit/tsunade.

Paper test to discover chakra afinity being OBVIOUS ripoff from nen divination.

Kishimoto has a character named zetsu whose powers revolve around hiding his presence lol.

Dont take it as an offense, several good shows ripped of several ideas from other good shows.

Jujutsu kaisen is a copy of naruto and bleach which are copies of yu yu hakusho and hunterxhunter.

As Pablo Picasso once said: "good artists copy, great artists steal".

@Lance_Dragonite hi, any Monday hinto?
@Pew hi, any spoilitos coming soon?
@ScotchInformer hi, any buckling up for seatbelt fans?
@DruMzTV hi, give us 3 lines, 2 true and 1 fake
@VegaPank hi, it's been a long time
:milaugh::milaugh:I loved the that , no nothing from me this week expect raws might just repost other's spoilers I have a big project working on thanks and will make it up for everyone in the next chapter