Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One day maybe i will appear in this section :endthis:
Do it :beckmoji:
1105: Buccaneer blood
- Vegapunk talks more about the Buccaneer race
- Their blood is special and seems to be sentient of it's own, that's how Kuma could still move
- All the Pacifiasta's stop listening to Saturn and start walking towards the center of the island where Saturn is
- The Pacifista's then talk all as one, it's Kuma who is talking
- Saturn is shocked
- Chapter ends with all Pacifista's attacking Saturn and blowing him up
would be dope lol

1105: Buccaneer blood
- Vegapunk talks more about the Buccaneer race
- Their blood is special and seems to be sentient of it's own, that's how Kuma could still move
- All the Pacifiasta's stop listening to Saturn and start walking towards the center of the island where Saturn is
- The Pacifista's then talk all as one, it's Kuma who is talking
- Saturn is shocked
- Chapter ends with all Pacifista's attacking Saturn and blowing him up
Decent

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don’t have Asura as above Dragon Damnation, so I don’t see that ever one shotting King and I don’t see Zoro easily or quickly landing much damage on King throughout the fight to start with.
I told you this ages ago. There's a phenomenon on here that acoc made zoro weaker
I never seen anyone say overkong gun < king Kong gun

Again He can't damage king with coa alone
Nowhere is that stated. He can't damage king in flame mode period. Asura scarred kaido. It would have heavily damaged speed mode king. King isn't above fucking kaido in durability outside of flame mode.
I don’t have Asura as above Dragon Damnation, so I don’t see that ever one shotting King and I don’t see Zoro easily or quickly landing much damage on King throughout the fight to start with.
See above.

Dragon damnation was over kill against defenseless king. And zoro has insane speed when using asura.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I told you this ages ago. There's a phenomenon on here that acoc made zoro weaker
I never seen anyone say overkong gun < king Kong gun
I know some people think Asura also has CoC in it but there’s no visual evidence that Zoro added CoC to Asura lol. It seems a lot like he used CoC like Luffy did against the flying fish riders or the Boa sisters.

HA001

I know some people think Asura also has CoC in it but there’s no visual evidence that Zoro added CoC to Asura lol. It seems a lot like he used CoC like Luffy did against the flying fish riders or the Boa sisters.
Even if its coc its not koh
And certainly not koh 3 dragons style which is zoro forcing a shitload of coc and ryou out

HA001

Nowhere is that stated. He can't damage king in flame mode period. Asura scarred kaido. It would have heavily damaged speed mode king. King isn't above fucking kaido in durability outside of flame mode.

See above.

Dragon damnation was over kill against defenseless king. And zoro has insane speed when using asura.
King's durability is above kaidos in flame off mode.
Zoros coa can damage kaido can't hurt king