Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
OI DSJKFHSDKJFHSKJDFHKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IA M GOING MAD SHIT CRAZYYYYYY
They're not real sadly I'm afraid Rottie but I thought you'd enjoy it regardless, its so good right? I wish I could be canon! Usopp being linked to the forest god would be so epic and could tie perfectly into Elbaf even! With Yggdrasil even?

Usopp did the Nika pose too at Skypeia! He got called God ofc at Dressrosa and Im sure he will be seen as a God at least and get CoC at Elbaf, Oda teased the CoC at Onigashima after all. I can see the giants kneeling/bowing for him out of respect too.

I pray Oda has been saving all his hype for Usopp for Elbaf at least, where it matters most. That Dressrosa wouldnt be the peak and last of it ofc.
I need Usopp meeting Yassopp and Usopp SOMEHOW beating Auger too! I like the idea of him setting traps for Van Auger to teleport into by mistake and Usopp purposely tricking/misleading him too, outsmarting him in the fight.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
They're not real sadly I'm afraid Rottie but I thought you'd enjoy it regardless, its so good right? I wish I could be canon! Usopp being linked to the forest god would be so epic and could tie perfectly into Elbaf even! With Yggdrasil even?

Usopp did the Nika pose too at Skypeia! He got called God ofc at Dressrosa and Im sure he will be seen as a God at least and get CoC at Elbaf, Oda teased the CoC at Onigashima after all. I can see the giants kneeling/bowing for him out of respect too.

I pray Oda has been saving all his hype for Usopp for Elbaf at least, where it matters most. That Dressrosa wouldnt be the peak and last of it ofc.
I need Usopp meeting Yassopp and Usopp SOMEHOW beating Auger too! I like the idea of him setting traps for Van Auger to teleport into by mistake and Usopp purposely tricking/misleading him too, outsmarting him in the fight.
:emohiyo::risitasad::pepemy::pepecopium::peperain::pepemotion::parkcry::sighting:
heart broken