Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Chapter 1,109: The Will of the Ancient Kingdom

-Vegapunk's footage goes out to whole world. This info is given through the chapter over Luffy fighting and the world reacting:

-Ancient Kingdom's name is One Piece. It reached space the moon having colony.
-Ancient Kingdom wanted to unite every kingdom, create open borders, end war and fighting over resources, and kingdoms would share freely with each other.
-The World Government is few kings betraying the rest of the world. Vegapunk says there is a king who rules the world but does not say name.
-Joy Boy/Nika, died trying to unite world. His Will exists in Luffy, who ate Nika's Fruit.
-Nika, will unite all kingdoms in the world, making the world One Piece. Nika will start a great war against the World Government.
-"Pirates" in past were warriors who "fought" for fun, and then traded after (like Roger/Whitebeard crew fight in Oden flashback)
-The letter D is "Dawn". The Dawn is the day the sun rises when the world is One Piece and all kingdoms united.

-Luffy fighting Kizaru and Saturn:

-Saturn poisons Luffy badly by stabbing into Luffy's arm with his legs, and Kizaru shoots light into one of Luffy's eyes, but Luffy just keeps laughing harder, even as he coughs out blood.
-Gomu Gomu no Seesaw: Luffy stretches his legs up, arms out, and smacks Kizaru and Saturn back and forth into the ground
-People around the world have eyes pop out of head while watching Luffy fight (Barto floods his ship with tears)

-Epic spread of everyone staring up at Luffy as he punches Saturn up into the sky so high that Saturn is blocking out the sun.
-"Gomu Gomu no: Booming Dawn Battle Axe!" Luffy's giant leg flies into the sky and blots out both Saturn and the Sun
-Saturn is furious and screams "NIKAAAAAAAA"

-Vegapunk's last words: "The world, and science, are full of trial and error, smiles and suffering. If you're hearing this, then I am now dead. But, I am not sad. I lived a wonderful life, learned so much, and met so many amazing, funny, stupid, kind, evil, ridiculous, and unforgettable people! I die knowing that the science, and people, that I leave behind, will help make the world One Piece!"

-Luffy smashes Saturn down into the ground with his giant foot as the Marines, Straw Hats, and world look on in shock.

Editor's Note: "The name of Roger's treasure was the name of the Ancient Kingdom itself? Two gods battle over the past and future! Luffy's smile shines like the sun!"
The speaking part of Vegapunk was good, but the fighting part really says "I'm fake", Luffy has managed to dodge one attack after another from Saturn without any difficulty before, now he can't get rid of it? And does kizaru make an attack and watch?

ok if you say so im not an hardcore shipper . I just think this make the most sense base don what we seen .
I don't ship but I think its obvious that what the girls want is what matters (Boa, Pudding, Hiyori), weird stares do not account for romance. Anyone but BITCHssop would have said the same thing nami said in Wano about Luffy

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
The speaking part of Vegapunk was good, but the fighting part really says "I'm fake", Luffy has managed to dodge one attack after another from Saturn without any difficulty before, now he can't get rid of it? And does kizaru make an attack and watch?
Saturn is attacking the arm holding him so Luffy can't dodge that well (Luffy last chapter: "I'm not letting go").

Kizaru is pretty banged up after the Seesaw attack. He has stars again and says, "Mr. Saturn, I don't feel so good." and just kind of watches as he recovers. Kizaru's attack is from his eyes, Luffy doesn't use that eye the rest of the chapter, it's pretty bloody. They get hits in on Luffy, Luffy is just powering through them and wrecking them still.

Why the hell am I explain-defending my fake spoilers this hard???

:gokulaugh:

I don't ship but I think its obvious that what the girls want is what matters (Boa, Pudding, Hiyori), weird stares do not account for romance. Anyone but BITCHssop would have said the same thing nami said in Wano about Luffy
Yes the thing is tought is It was nami put in this situation . WIth Ulti and Kaido could have been anyone but why Nami ? Oda love showing us constantly how much she believe and care about luffy . ALso Oda have a thing when he write a movie or help in a movie I know movies are not canon but still oda is part of them or even write it like strong world and he have a thing of making nami the victim in danger and luffy being the one that face hell to save her . Oda love this scenario he did it twice so far if im not mistaking . So he might pull a kishimoto and troll the entire fanbase even kishimoto admit he falsely hyped and teased Naruto sakura but he always planned Naruto hinata and this got him a lot of hate.

It only matters what women think, it doesn't matter what luffy says, then why does he have a mouth and a brain, there's nothing else you can do to defend your opinion, right?

Saturn is attacking the arm holding him so Luffy can't dodge that well (Luffy last chapter: "I'm not letting go").

Kizaru is pretty banged up after the Seesaw attack. He has stars again and says, "Mr. Saturn, I don't feel so good." and just kind of watches as he recovers. Kizaru's attack is from his eyes, Luffy doesn't use that eye the rest of the chapter, it's pretty bloody. They get hits in on Luffy, Luffy is just powering through them and wrecking them still.

Why the hell am I explain-defending my fake spoilers this hard???

:gokulaugh:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
I am legally obligated to simp for way more Vice Admirals than I thought. Wow. All these hidden Furry coded Marines jobbing right in front of me this whole time.

What a revelation.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Eiichiro Oda, Japanese author of popular manga One Piece

WHO WHO WHO WHO

More things to bark at in One Piece

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I am legally obligated to simp for way more Vice Admirals than I thought. Wow. All these hidden Furry coded Marines jobbing right in front of me this whole time.

What a revelation.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHO WHO WHO WHO

What a revelation.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHO WHO WHO WHO

Oda is doing the VA dirty for real I think only dobberman is saved since he got the best portrayal and Dhole also is saved since she is hot and popular .