Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
They are never said to be best DF users though. Aokiji even has his own punching style and fuji sword style.
we just learned that form Kuzan . If we were speaking before this garp fight the only thing we will know is good haki because DUH but also a ice devil fruit maybe awokened because of punk hasard.
Post automatically merged:

They are never said to be best DF users though. Aokiji even has his own punching style and fuji sword style.
Like wtf we saw from GB except his df ? ANd yes fujitora is a swordman but he use his sword for his DF too . Kizaru is known for his light speed Akainu for his magma and kuzan for his Ice we are learning more about them yes but they were seen mostly OP devil fruits users .

Chapter 1,109: The Will of the Ancient Kingdom

-Vegapunk's footage goes out to whole world. This info is given through the chapter over Luffy fighting and the world reacting:

-Ancient Kingdom's name is One Piece. It reached space the moon having colony.
-Ancient Kingdom wanted to unite every kingdom, create open borders, end war and fighting over resources, and kingdoms would share freely with each other.
-The World Government is few kings betraying the rest of the world. Vegapunk says there is a king who rules the world but does not say name.
-Joy Boy/Nika, died trying to unite world. His Will exists in Luffy, who ate Nika's Fruit.
-Nika, will unite all kingdoms in the world, making the world One Piece. Nika will start a great war against the World Government.
-"Pirates" in past were warriors who "fought" for fun, and then traded after (like Roger/Whitebeard crew fight in Oden flashback)
-The letter D is "Dawn". The Dawn is the day the sun rises when the world is One Piece and all kingdoms united.

-Luffy fighting Kizaru and Saturn:

-Saturn poisons Luffy badly by stabbing into Luffy's arm with his legs, and Kizaru shoots light into one of Luffy's eyes, but Luffy just keeps laughing harder, even as he coughs out blood.
-Gomu Gomu no Seesaw: Luffy stretches his legs up, arms out, and smacks Kizaru and Saturn back and forth into the ground
-People around the world have eyes pop out of head while watching Luffy fight (Barto floods his ship with tears)

-Epic spread of everyone staring up at Luffy as he punches Saturn up into the sky so high that Saturn is blocking out the sun.
-"Gomu Gomu no: Booming Dawn Battle Axe!" Luffy's giant leg flies into the sky and blots out both Saturn and the Sun
-Saturn is furious and screams "NIKAAAAAAAA"

-Vegapunk's last words: "The world, and science, are full of trial and error, smiles and suffering. If you're hearing this, then I am now dead. But, I am not sad. I lived a wonderful life, learned so much, and met so many amazing, funny, stupid, kind, evil, ridiculous, and unforgettable people! I die knowing that the science, and people, that I leave behind, will help make the world One Piece!"

-Luffy smashes Saturn down into the ground with his giant foot as the Marines, Straw Hats, and world look on in shock. (edit: forgot one part: Vegapunk dies smiling)

Editor's Note: "The name of Roger's treasure was the name of the Ancient Kingdom itself? Two gods battle over the past and future! Luffy's smile shines like the sun!"

-Vegapunk's footage goes out to whole world. This info is given through the chapter over Luffy fighting and the world reacting:

-Ancient Kingdom wanted to unite every kingdom, create open borders, end war and fighting over resources, and kingdoms would share freely with each other.
-The World Government is few kings betraying the rest of the world. Vegapunk says there is a king who rules the world but does not say name.
-Joy Boy/Nika, died trying to unite world. His Will exists in Luffy, who ate Nika's Fruit.
-Nika, will unite all kingdoms in the world, making the world One Piece. Nika will start a great war against the World Government.
-"Pirates" in past were warriors who "fought" for fun, and then traded after (like Roger/Whitebeard crew fight in Oden flashback)
-The letter D is "Dawn". The Dawn is the day the sun rises when the world is One Piece and all kingdoms united.

-Saturn poisons Luffy badly by stabbing into Luffy's arm with his legs, and Kizaru shoots light into one of Luffy's eyes, but Luffy just keeps laughing harder, even as he coughs out blood.
-Gomu Gomu no Seesaw: Luffy stretches his legs up, arms out, and smacks Kizaru and Saturn back and forth into the ground
-People around the world have eyes pop out of head while watching Luffy fight (Barto floods his ship with tears)

-Epic spread of everyone staring up at Luffy as he punches Saturn up into the sky so high that Saturn is blocking out the sun.
-"Gomu Gomu no: Booming Dawn Battle Axe!" Luffy's giant leg flies into the sky and blots out both Saturn and the Sun

-Vegapunk's last words: "The world, and science, are full of trial and error, smiles and suffering. If you're hearing this, then I am now dead. But, I am not sad. I lived a wonderful life, learned so much, and met so many amazing, funny, stupid, kind, evil, ridiculous, and unforgettable people! I die knowing that the science, and people, that I leave behind, will help make the world One Piece!"

-Luffy smashes Saturn down into the ground with his giant foot as the Marines, Straw Hats, and world look on in shock.

Editor's Note: "The name of Roger's treasure was the name of the Ancient Kingdom itself? Two gods battle over the past and future! Luffy's smile shines like the sun!"
Realy interesting fake spoiler

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

-Luffy smashes Saturn down into the ground with his giant foot as the Marines, Straw Hats, and world look on in shock.

Can you stop fucking posting fake spoilers and don’t put Sanji in it you clown

it's peak..

Alright since there is 0 Hot debate I will play . IM agreed with the other guy . Luffy rejected Boa something GOku never did to shishi or Naruto hinata etc.
Normally this ship should be dead . For Nami she do always prioritize luffy I understand the shipping. The smile she was doing when he told everyone his dream . That moment in wano with Ulti and that moment with Kaido . Oda love showing us how important luffy is for Nami like recently when the first thing she asked to sanji was how is doing Luffy .
I don't Know if luffy will finish with someone but I do think nami make the most sense . Oda is waisting a lot of moments on their relationship.
Insanity you guys are gonna get clowned