Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I knew this would happen... Its Nika Piece now. Everyone else is irrelevant. Time to accept it. :lusalty:

What a L to give to Zoro fans.
Oda must've had it out for Zoro fans then, imagine that compared to this:
:usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

Sure. But his a Luffy downplayer along with the tiktok guy and Scotch is a Zoro fan (thus no seatbelts thing this week) so that means whatever Luffy did is more better then what any of their spoilers show. Redon will show us the light :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
I'm not surprised the tiktok leaker is an agenda spaz. He's coping really badly when he has to start declaring how "Lucci is totally in denial about being beaten guys even though he's still standing and a rapid recovery awakened zoan.":catsure:

I knew this would happen... Its Nika Piece now. Everyone else is irrelevant. Time to accept it. :lusalty:

I'm not surprised the tiktok leaker is an agenda spaz. He's coping really badly when he has to start declaring how "Lucci is totally in denial about being beaten guys even though he's still standing and a rapid recovery awakened zoan.":catsure:
I'm still in shock. Did Luffys "homerun" be used against all 5 gorosei? Its just the free that was near him or the 2 that attacked him? Right?! Right!:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat: