Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What ending you hate about?
I wouldn't call em pussies because the way it's written doesn't really give them a choice to fight. That's my main issue here. All the stakes built up with Vegapunk, Nika, Bonney, and Kuma needed a proper payoff. Even when the Straw Hats escaped during the Ennies Lobby climax, Luffy still had his fight with Lucci. He needed to stand on buisiness and fuck up Saturn, but the confrontation was brushed aside and lost in the shuffle with the summoning of the other four stars. It completely threw off the buildup and is looking like it'll lead to an anticlimactic payoff.

I wouldn't call em pussies because the way it's written doesn't really give them a choice to fight. That's my main issue here. All the stakes built up with Vegapunk, Nika, Bonney, and Kuma needed a proper payoff. Even when the Straw Hats escaped during the Ennies Lobby climax, Luffy still had his fight with Lucci. He needed to stand on buisiness and fuck up Saturn, but the confrontation was brushed aside and lost in the shuffle with the summoning of the other four stars. It completely threw off the buildup and is looking like it'll lead to an anticlimactic payoff.
I think the great problem of the arc is the possibility of kuma doing nothing to sh escape (like a sacrifice) or do nothing against the elders. Anyway, it seems he gonna be revived somehow in another arc.

If he doesnt use the paw paw fruit to make them escape, I dont know how everyone will escape from egg head

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I think the great problem of the arc is the possibility of kuma doing nothing to sh escape (like a sacrifice) or do nothing against the elders. Anyway, it seems he gonna be revived somehow in another arc.

If he doesnt use the paw paw fruit to make them escape, I dont know how everyone will escape from egg head
I think Kuma will sacrifice himself too. I just needed Luffy/Nika to have a climactic fight before that. Kinda like how Merry helped them escape EL after Luffy vs Lucci. Right now, it seems all the buildup is just getting postponed to the final war.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This is not an arc for that
Well, that's really my issue. It's now being written as a pure escape arc when it was set up for a Saturn defeat in the climax. Again, I'll withhold judgment, but I'd be really disappointed if Satun and the Gorosei just go back to Mary Geoise without any losses from running into Luffy and Kuma here.

But if you think about say Kaidi Or WB or even BM I can't see them running away....

That’s because this arc really is nothing more than build up. The giants showing up to force the straw hats to Elbaf just means all of this will take place in the Elbaf arc.