Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Lmao some people really fear the gorosei being high tiers with Top tier regeneration.
I don't even care about Powescaling lol I was just saying it's obvious that the SHs won't beat them here so Oda won't showcase the weakness to their hax regeneration. Too bad agenda posting ruined conversations here so one can't even have a basic convo lol

I don't even care about Powescaling lol I was just saying it's obvious that the SHs won't beat them here so Oda won't showcase the weakness to their hax regeneration. Too bad agenda posting ruined conversations here so one can't even have a basic convo lol
Fair lmao. I just think plot wise the gorosei being revealed in egghead then saved till final war would do nothing but hurt the story because it would make all other fights for the straw hats feel less interesting after being shown their final fights.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Fair lmao. I just think plot wise the gorosei being revealed in egghead then saved till final war would do nothing but hurt the story because it would make all other fights for the straw hats feel less interesting after being shown their final fights.
That's why I said the summoning was a really cool chapter in the moment, but long term, it didn't make much sense tbh. We'll see how it goes though.

They won't go to god valley, it’s not even in the grand line. No way they gonna go to west blue
It’s not in the west blue. It disappeared from there about 4 decades ago. And we know Shanks was at the place he was born around 2 years ago when he met Whitebeard.

God valley likely got moved just like thriller bark, a west blue island that was moved to the grand line.