Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm sure we're going to Elbaf, Laugh Tale and Mary Geoise. Other than that, we can go to Lodestar, Hachinsou, the moon, etc...

Ideally, Oda'll just address the remaining plot points in only three islands. I say ideally because I don't want him to unlive before finishing the story. And even just sticking to Elbaf - Laugh Tale - Mary Geoise Final War path will take around 10 more years lol

I'm sure we're going to Elbaf, Laugh Tale and Mary Geoise. Other than that, we can go to Lodestar, Hachinsou, the moon, etc...

Ideally, Oda'll just address the remaining plot points in only three islands. I say ideally because I don't want him to unlive before finishing the story. And even just sticking to Elbaf - Laugh Tale - Mary Geoise Final War path will take around 10 more years lol
My guess:
Egghead —> Elbaf (taken by giants) -> God Valley (given a log by Saul) -> Lodestar (Luffy and Smoker face off before Luffy goes to claim the One Piece) -> Laugh Tale (flashback) -> Mariejoa

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
hint piece really hasn't started yet huh, chapter must be mid :josad:
Nobody cares about autistic hintos from Ledon bro, we're here for the memes :funky:
My guess:
Egghead —> Elbaf (taken by giants) -> God Valley (given a log by Saul) -> Lodestar (Luffy and Smoker face off before Luffy goes to claim the One Piece) -> Laugh Tale (flashback) -> Mariejoa
I don't really see the point of physically going to God Valley. I'm sure we'll get the full flashback when learning about Xebec/Blackbeard backstory, which should be enough. Other than that, I pretty much see the same path. See you in 2035 for the epilogue :willight:

Nobody cares about autistic hintos from Ledon bro, we're here for the memes :funky:

I don't really see the point of physically going to God Valley. I'm sure we'll get the full flashback when learning about Xebec/Blackbeard backstory, which should be enough. Other than that, I pretty much see the same path. See you in 2035 for the epilogue :willight:
It just feels like the ideal place for Luffy vs Blackbeard and Shanks’ inevitable death.