Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Yes and no.

One hand I absolutely believe she had no racial intent because it was just a cosplay. One the other hand, I can see why it can see why it would be interpreted as blackface, hence the ban. But again her intent hasn't evil.
I agree 100%
i dont think the person is racist but they were ignorant
they got the ban actions have consquences even when its not done on purpose

Yes and no.

One hand I absolutely believe she had no racial intent because it was just a cosplay. One the other hand, I can see why it can see why it would be interpreted as blackface, hence the ban. But again her intent hasn't evil.
But people who watched her stream knew that she’s cosplaying a Dark Elf and had no evil intention
Why does she get punished for this?
That’s not fair
Racist who do this to mock black peoples deserve hell but that’s not what she did
Post automatically merged:

no, you are just racist
You’re accusing people with racism left and right
You know bullshit
So many relatives and ancestors of mine died or were imprisoned because we fought against racism
We can’t even wear our religious symbols because we could get killed or discriminated
I’m discussing my whole with racists, radical religious people, radical atheists, radical capitalists and It’s enough
This world is so fucked and dirty
A girl who’s cosplaying as a Dark Elf is the tiniest problem
You woke SJW suck hard

Last edited:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You know bullshit
So many relatives and ancestors of mine died or were imprisoned because we fought against racism
We can’t even wear our religious symbols because we could get killed or discriminated
I’m discussing my whole with racists, radical religious people, radical atheists, radical capitalists and It’s enough
You woke SJW suck hard
SHE CALLED THIS MAN A GORILLA, SHES RACIST

Mr. Reloaded

Legitimate business man
But people who watched her stream knew that she’s cosplaying a Dark Elf and had no evil intention
Why does she get punished for this?
That’s not fair
So I went ahead a did a quick search for what Dark Elf makeup generally looks like, it's close enough to blackface to where I get why Twitch would feel uncomfortable with it despite the intent.

You know bullshit
You woke SJW suck hard
I see your point.
Most of these problems begin when people are not educated about the past