Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The episode was pretty good. I liked how everyone actually used Sklaverei and had these unique forms. Maybe it's been a while, but they looked pretty basic in the manga compared to the anime.

This is a good episode to end off before the big fight to end the cour, plot is progressing well so far. This part of the arc was still good here, so hopefully these next two cours get a lot of anime original context to fix some of the issues that are present later on. I want to see more leading up to Nanao and her sword, more points that lead up to the arrow, and a bunch of other things.

Ichigo really popped off lol, he bodied the femritters and dodged Jim Gordon's glock point blank.

I'm pretty excited for the next few episodes before we go on a break for cour 3.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Ichigo forever being a pussy, just fucking kill the girls and move on.
Post automatically merged:

& Orihime and Chad showing up, gosh they don't belong there.

The episode was pretty good. I liked how everyone actually used Sklaverei and had these unique forms. Maybe it's been a while, but they looked pretty basic in the manga compared to the anime.

This is a good episode to end off before the big fight to end the cour, plot is progressing well so far. This part of the arc was still good here, so hopefully these next two cours get a lot of anime original context to fix some of the issues that are present later on. I want to see more leading up to Nanao and her sword, more points that lead up to the arrow, and a bunch of other things.

Ichigo really popped off lol, he bodied the femritters and dodged Jim Gordon's glock point blank.

I'm pretty excited for the next few episodes before we go on a break for cour 3.
Finally the jail guy not the only one to use Sklaverei technique.

Getting an extended fight of Ichigo vs the bambi squad, much better than the manga.

Can’t wait the march of the zombies.

There were some rough animation moments (just a bit) but the good moments were great.
The bambies got way more than extended scenes , now they have named attacks and their holy form has a name now.

A scene with Shinji was cut but it was brief as hell, I'm ok with such being cut.
After all Shinji already got extended scenes.

Overall I'm grateful of what they added.

There were some rough animation moments (just a bit) but the good moments were great.
The bambies got way more than extended scenes , now they have named attacks and their holy form has a name now.

A scene with Shinji was cut but it was brief as hell, I'm ok with such being cut.
After all Shinji already got extended scenes.

Overall I'm grateful of what they added.
I’m guessing catnip version is wrath or fury of god, zombie girl is death of god, small one is hungry of god, and strength chick is power of god.

I heard the production is having issues moving forward. The last episodes of this cour are fine, but the ones after might not be.

One thing that kinda threw me off is the goofy sound effects from Giselle's minions. I still liked the entire scene regardless

Last edited:
I heard the production is having issues moving forward. The last episodes of this cour are fine, but the ones after might not be.

One thing that kinda threw me off is the goofy sound effects from Giselle's minions. I still liked the entire scene regardless
Eh it's Giselle so it's ok.
She's a mess up goofball after all.