Powers & Abilities The hidden ACoC technique of Shanks and Eustass Kid

In regards to advanced conquerors, we have been led to believe that there is only one application of it. That it is simply a stronger version of CoA; it can create black lightning, create barriers, and enhance weapons just like CoA can. But isn't that odd? I mean initially, the 3 colors of haki were introduced as 3 separate abilities, but now CoC is just CoA but stronger?

What if this isn't the case? What if the true power of ACoC isn't inherently a stronger version of CoA, but rather that ACoC can be used to enhance other haki abilities(and possibly devil fruit powers as well)? This would explain why ACoC just seems like CoA but stronger. It would also explain one other ability.

In pirate warriors 3, shanks has a peculiar ability. He can use CoO to slow down time, something we have never seen a single character do. As we have seen time after time, these pirate warrior games are prophetic. They outright spoiled the CoA based ACoC we see Luffy and kaido use by having shanks use these exact techniques years before they appeared in the manga. They also spoiled kaido being able to breathe lightning in addition to fire before kaido ever showed this ability in the manga.

So if shanks can use CoO to slow down time in these games, the chance is that he can do so in the manga as well. And I'm willing to bet that time freeze is the CoO+CoC equivalent to the current CoA based uses of CoC we are seeing in the manga at the moment. Having both time freeze and barriers, shanks is the ulitmate CoC master.

But I'll take it a step further and theorize that Eustass "Captain" Kid also has this power. As we know, Kid has a history with the red hair pirates and if he fought them, there's a big chance he might have seen shanks use this power, after which he would have been able to replicate it. Why didn't he use it on the rooftop? Probably because, with this ability being as OP as it is, Oda probably put heavy nerfs on how and when it can be used. It might even be an ultimate ability such as asura, where like zoro, he can't use it too often.

But in any case, despite being confirmed as a CoC user, we have never seen Kid use CoC even once. So I feel like Oda might be saving it for a big moment, such as the reveal of this power.

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

@ReggieZoldyck21
Post automatically merged:

@rerere
Wow I really like the idea of this. I definitely think when we see Kidd apply CoC to his abilities it will be in a different way than what Luffy is doing. I have a feeling it will be used to power up his df abilities rather than his haki though,

Kidd is getting sidelined, and doesn't have a crew capable of taking him to PK level, even if he grew dramatically from what we've seen.
Any such technique would be useful against humanoids, but not monsters like Kaido or Big Mom with insane near impenetrable defense.

People still trying to hype kid up. Let’s say this is true and shanks can slow down time due to the combination of ACoC + ACoO it doesn’t mean he used it against kid but even if he did and kid saw it. He has about 0% chance of replicating that feat.