Speculations The hidden members of the Revolutionary Army

B

Ballel

Okay I have a big problem with Oda’s portrayal of the Revolutionary Army.

Dragon wants to fight against the WG.
So they have:
Im
The five elders
CP0
Kong
Akainu
3 Admirals
Vice Admirals
SSG

We don’t know how strong Im, the five elders, Kong and CP0 are.
Dragon is not stupid, he planned for this war for over 20 years.
The biggest problem is that his commanders are not strong enough. Maybe we’re underestimating them, they probably did well against 2 Admirals but overall the WG and the Marines seem far stronger and superior.
I don’t even know if Sabo can beat an Admiral and he’s Dragon’s strongest commander.

There are only two options:

1. Karasu and the others are stronger then we think
2. Dragon has stronger commanders and allies within the Underworld.

I think Kuzan is one of them and Greenbull is the other one. Dragon send Kuzan as a spy to the Underworld and Blackbeard. He also send Greenbull to the Marines.
There’s also this question from the SBS:

Greenbull will fight against the WG as a Revolutionary and maybe Fujitora will join him.
Dragon would have Kuzan, Greebull and Sabo as his top commanders. Fujitora and people from the Underworld as his allies and Iva, Karasu and Co. as vets/commanders
Make it happen Oda:finally:
Even so, Dragon should know if he wants to get to the Celestial Dragons, he has to get through the Marines, their main defense. Having sleeper agents within their ranks, who can rise up and seize control of it from within would be a perfect way for Dragon to slip pass them.
And he’s already used them.

We still don’t know the full extent of kumas mission in the warlords and with Vegapunk, but it’s possible that he was able to create a hive of sleeper agents in the form of the Pacifistas who use Kuma as a base
Let's have Greenbull AND the pacifista with Kuma's consciousness be part of the revolutionary army :lumazed: