Powers & Abilities The highest level of ACoC; the ability of Luffy and Nika

In the latter parts of the series, the sun has become a major motif. You have Nika(who in all likelihood is joyboy) being the sun god, Luffy bringing the dawn(which has been mentioned throughout zou, WCI, and wano), and blackbeard, who represents the darkness in opposition to the sun.

Because of this, I believe Luffy's final and greatest power up will be sun related. That at its highest possible level, the spirit of a CoC user becomes so strong that it essentially radiates with light and heat. Nika, having mastered this level of haki, was known as the sun god. In order to defeat blackbeard and the powers of the yami yami no mi, Luffy will also attain this power.

In fact I wouldn't even be surprised if Luffy already has it. Red Roc and Red Hawk both use fire through unexplainable means. I think the highest level of CoC would essentially be a completion of this ability.

Furthermore, Luffy gaining this power would cause him to parallel in many ways to Ace, who had the mera mera no mi, a similar fire related power. It would signify Luffy inheriting Ace's will and would especially be poignant in the battles with akainu and blackbeard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power#:~:text=split (fission).-,Mechanism,reaction is exothermic, releasing energy.

From wikipedia above, fusion happens when two atomic nuclei is very very close to each other, defeating pull-away electrostatic energy whatever, releasing massive energy.

Luffy is used to compressing things, so maybe the next things he compresses will be the atoms within his tissues. If Luffy manages to constantly compress microportion of his bodily tissues to the extreme, making this process as his second-nature biological function that is constant like breathing, maybe Luffy can create fusion that give a few effects:

- making renewable energy for himself, for example making fusion reaction from the atoms of the air in his lungs, and since Luffy is the fusion reactor, the energy is suitable to be utilized by himself in the form of perpetually-increasing stamina and more importantly total powerlevel. This way, Luffy is never tired. And more frighteningly, Luffy will be getting stronger in powerlevel at literally every second in his entire life, as he gets fusion energy from this constant, routine biological mechanism.

- since the energy released from fusion is nuclear energy, well might as well making Luffy utilize this fusion energy to make each of his fist release supernova explosions. I often mention Luffy fist being like Kuma's Ursus Shock but much stronger and spammable, maybe transforming into Nika with inventing his own Power of Sun will obtain him this stuff.

- the ultimate perk of Luffy's attacks being extremely hot using fusion energy, is presumably using both DF Awakening and the last stage of AdvCoC to fill and transform his entire body to surpassing Planck's Temperature, the hottest hot possible in physics. If Luffy goes beyond that by using fantasy powers, then physics becomes wacky and maybe not applicable to Luffy at this point, just like physics not applicable to Teach's black hole. If Teach can absorb anything even light, well maybe surpassing Planck's temperature will allow Luffy to move and attack much faster than light, directly countering BB.

---

Um this was what i thought after reading your theory about Luffy's AdvCoC becomes Nika Mode etc. If you want, you can add them points in your theory or take ideas to push your theories further, as if i make new threads about Luffy being Nika, it would be the same theme anyway. Big Bang Kamehameha Luffy :cheers:

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power#:~:text=split (fission).-,Mechanism,reaction is exothermic, releasing energy.

From wikipedia above, fusion happens when two atomic nuclei is very very close to each other, defeating pull-away electrostatic energy whatever, releasing massive energy.

Luffy is used to compressing things, so maybe the next things he compresses will be the atoms within his tissues. If Luffy manages to constantly compress microportion of his bodily tissues to the extreme, making this process as his second-nature biological function that is constant like breathing, maybe Luffy can create fusion that give a few effects:

- making energy renewal for himself, for example making fusion reaction from the atoms of the air in his lungs, and since Luffy is the fusion reactor, the energy is suitable to be utilized by himself in the form of perpetually-increasing stamina powerlevel. This way, Luffy is never tired. And more frighteningly, Luffy will be getting stronger in powerlevel at literally every second in his entire life, as he gets fusion energy from this constant, routine biological mechanism.

- since the energy released from fusion is nuclear energy, well might as well making Luffy utilize this fusion energy to make each of his fist release supernova explosions. I often mention Luffy fist being like Kuma's Ursus Shock but much stronger and spammable, maybe transforming into Nika with inventing his own Power of Sun will obtain him this stuff.

- the ultimate perk of Luffy's attacks being extremely hot using fusion energy, is presumably using both DF Awakening and the last stage of AdvCoC to fill and transform his entire body to surpassing Planck's Temperature, the hottest hot possible in physics. If Luffy goes beyond that by using fantasy powers, then physics becomes wacky and maybe not applicable to Luffy at this point, just like physics not applicable to Teach's black hole. If Teach can absorb anything even light, well maybe surpassing Planck's temperature will allow Luffy to move and attack much faster than light, directly countering BB.

---

Um this was what i thought after reading your theory about Luffy's AdvCoC becomes Nika Mode etc. If you want, you can add them points in your theory or take ideas to push your theories further, as if i make new threads about Luffy being Nika, it would be the same theme anyway. Big Bang Kamehameha Luffy :cheers:
WTF
An 'Atomic' Luffy now?
:crazwhat: