General & Others The holy knights feels like DLC characters that was added at the last minute

It's like when Elbaf Giants start getting introduced, you say They are Introduced late

Each Arc has its own Characters, or you wanted Scabbards or Oden for ex to be Introduced during Pre-TS?

It was obvious since Sabaody that WG has Knight Fodders, CP Fodders and Prison Fodders, so it's clear that in Mary Geoise there is Leader of CPs, Knights and Supreme Warden

We got CP-0, Holy Knights and soon The Warden too, but I'm sure that when He gets introduced, people will also say that He is last moment addition

It's like when Elbaf Giants start getting introduced, you say They are Introduced late

Each Arc has its own Characters, or you wanted Scabbards or Oden for ex to be Introduced during Pre-TS?

It was obvious since Sabaody that WG has Knight Fodders, CP Fodders and Prison Fodders, so it's clear that in Mary Geoise there is Leader of CPs, Knights and Supreme Warden

We got CP-0, Holy Knights and soon The Warden too, but I'm sure that when He gets introduced, people will also say that He is last moment addition
Well with island natives or characters who aren't important to the world at large it's easier to suspend disbelief since it makes sense that we wouldn't hear about them before.

With the Holy Knights i think the issue is that it's unclear right now if they're supposed to be a super secret force, only deployed when absolutely necessary, or if they're supposed to be a widely known and feared group.

If it's the latter then their sudden inclusion feels even less organic that it would normally feel for most new characters.

ROFL, Man the Zoan army was a huge disappointment ngl.
It’s as disappointing as the design of Vegapunk (please don’t kill me for saying this).
Big Moms army looked much better
Vegapunk should have been Tesla not Einstein.
Post automatically merged:

We know Elbaf Giants since Little Garden Arc.

Well, this makes sense. Why?

Because they should be the hidden elite. We know that the existence of Imu is unknown, so if someone were to injure him (they know his existence somehow) then that mean, he needs his personal guards that also knows his existence and trys to protect him.

Maybe Dragon just knew there were 9 holy knights, but didnt know for what they were.

Well, this makes sense. Why?

Because they should be the hidden elite. We know that the existence of Imu is unknown, so if someone were to injure him (they know his existence somehow) then that mean, he needs his personal guards that also knows his existence and trys to protect him.

Maybe Dragon just knew there were 9 holy knights, but didnt know for what they were.
Honestly, I can see the twist of Dragon being a former Holy Knight happening. Having insider knowledge of the infrastructure and mentality of the Celestial Dragons could be what prompted him to start a massive rebellion. Most people only see what's on the surface, but a rebellion of this caliber warrants a much better understanding of what the opposition is truly about.

Honestly, I can see the twist of Dragon being a former Holy Knight happening. Having insider knowledge of the infrastructure and mentality of the Celestial Dragons could be what prompted him to start a massive rebellion. Most people only see what's on the surface, but a rebellion of this caliber warrants a much better understanding of what the opposition is truly about.
Yeah, it could be.