Manga Discussion The Hunters Guild: Red Hood

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
What the fuck is a Hamlet? Is that what they call their town? I’m lost as shit.
Hamlet is an old word for smth smaller than a village
Post automatically merged:

1. Perhaps I shouldn't had said All because for all I know there could be good werewolves in the series. But depending how long the series will go and until the mystery of the cure or whatever. The Male and female character will end up killing a lot of werewolves and other monsters.
  2. It could mean anything at this point. For example the first page of the 2nd chapter has the reason why people turn to werewolves is due to a witchs hex, a curse or an unknown plague. So what if the guild has to find this dangerous witch and persuade her to lift her hex by force or talk talk jutsu? Or how about undoing the curse by casting a spell because apparently there will be magic in the manga if their are witches involve?
  3. Even by instinct, it still bad to eat humans.
  4. OK
No matter how killing them isnt final goal
And the same way we humans kill animals for food in order to survive so do wolves hunt us

Last edited:
Chapter 5 was pretty beastly!
So again, female lead said all werewolves must die.
From the look of things, the witch and the strong werewolf know each other. Therefore the female lead is a witch which is pretty cool and I can't wait to know more about her past.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ya seems like we will see plenty of new characters especially the hunter guild members.

Hope we see a strong and good looking boy/girls in the guild.

Just read the latest chapter, seems like the next chapter we will see Captain Mizuki looking girl lol.
Or a female version of darkshine from OPM.Lolz
Anyhow I was wrong about Grimm being a witch but instead she was cursed and nerfed.
Hopefully she won't be put in a damsel in distress situation because it will be lame but due to being a shonen, it what it is..
Post automatically merged:

Well RIP..
The series got axed..

Last edited: