Character Discussion The impressiveness of Eustass Kidd and massacre soldier Killer

Kidd and killer didn’t have teachers at all. From everything we known they been on their own. For example In the new world they jumped it and done crazy stuff like get into an altercation with the red hair pirates. Kidd injured a sweet commander and took something from big mom( seems to be a poneglypth from recent chapter 1001). Even those days leading up to the fire festival it seems like Kidd and killer trained on their own.

when you think about it... it’s way more impressive then luffy and Zoro and I know I may get shit for it but look at it like this. In real life you can train yourself to enter the NBA or you can have trainers and other people teach you how to play and condition you for it.

What do you think is more impressive training on your own and getting to where your at or having constant teachers give you things and help you along the way to where your at?

It’s very impressive how they did all this on their own in my opinion.

The thing is, you seem to think that Kidd and Killer is on the same level as Luffy and Zoro. You're making it as if Kidd and Killer have achieved equivalent achievement to Zoro and Luffy's by training on their own only

Luffy mid diff Kidd at worst
Zoro high diff Killer at worst

At least this is what has been shown thus far based on feats and portrayal

The thing is, you seem to think that Kidd and Killer is on the same level as Luffy and Zoro. You're making it as if Kidd and Killer have achieved equivalent achievement to Zoro and Luffy's by training on their own only

It hasn’t at all. Portrayal would make luffy equal to kidd and zoro equal to killer. Literally in killer vs zoro he got a clean hit in. That wasn’t even killers main weapon. Using that weapon was like to tell zoro to use a kitchen knife vs mihawk. If killer stabbed zoro there with his weapon he could easily take his arm by just spinning his blades

by portrayal countless times Oda has made kidd portrayed as Luffys equal.

It hasn’t at all. Portrayal would make luffy equal to kidd and zoro equal to killer. Literally in killer vs zoro he got a clean hit in. That wasn’t even killers main weapon. Using that weapon was like to tell zoro to use a kitchen knife vs mihawk. If killer stabbed zoro there with his weapon he could easily take his arm by just spinning his blades

by portrayal countless times Oda has made kidd portrayed as Luffys equal.
1. Tell me what portrayal does Kidd have to put him on the same level as luffy?
2. Tell me what portrayal does Killer have to put him on the same level as zoro?
3. Yeah, he got a clean hit and got overpowered eventually, and couldnt even manage to knock out zoro
4. So you think such mini machine has more power than killer's own strength? Killer couldnt move his schyte even an inch. Tell me how much power does that machine has in comparison to Killer's
5. If Tengu wasnt there, zoro would've dodged that easily

I definitely think they're impressive and in the general ballpark of Luffy and Zoro. The main characters are obviously going to be stronger. But by how much? Not sure, but we'll find out when this arc is over.

I'm not trying to downplay Kid and Killer but don't forget that they have been pirates for much longer so they should have more experience. They were already small time hotshots back when Ace was on Wano (prior to joining Whitebeard). That's a pretty big headstart compared to Luffy and Zoro.

1. Tell me what portrayal does Kidd have to put him on the same level as luffy?
2. Tell me what portrayal does Killer have to put him on the same level as zoro?
3. Yeah, he got a clean hit and got overpowered eventually, and couldnt even manage to knock out zoro
4. So you think such mini machine has more power than killer's own strength? Killer couldnt move his schyte even an inch. Tell me how much power does that machine has in comparison to Killer's
5. If Tengu wasnt there, zoro would've dodged that easily
1. Kidd has literally been portrayed multiple times as luffy if he didn’t have a timeskip. For years he has been portrayed as the ruthless luffy

2. What has zoro done to put himself on the level of killer?

3. Don’t really tell me I’m gonna have to go and list everything that makes luffy and Kidd potrayed as equals.

4. killer doesn’t even use that weapon he has his own called the punishers.

5. Killer would have beat zoro with two sword back in mainland wano. This should be common sense he would have. It’s like giving zoro three kitchen knives then telling zoro to fight mihawk

Facts

Nope, Luffy high-high diffs Kid, current Zoro high diffs Killer pre Enma Zoro extreme diffs him

Last edited:
1. Kidd has literally been portrayed multiple times as luffy if he didn’t have a timeskip. For years he has been portrayed as the ruthless luffy

2. What has zoro done to put himself on the level of killer?

3. Don’t really tell me I’m gonna have to go and list everything that makes luffy and Kidd potrayed as equals.

4. killer doesn’t even use that weapon he has his own called the punishers.

5. Killer would have beat zoro with two sword back in mainland wano. This should be common sense he would have. It’s like giving zoro three kitchen knives then telling zoro to fight mihawk
1. Just tell me three most obvious portrayal that could put Kidd on the same level as luffy, no need to tell me everything

2. Zoro is:
- RHM of future pirate king
- future WSS
- second most important character
- has been shown capable of resisting tons of gravity and managed to send powerful slash that could push back an Admiral whom Doffy called as monster in terms of physical strength
- has crazy endurance feats even pre TS
- One shot Killer

3. You didnt answer my question yet,
"So you think such mini machine has more power than killer's own strength? Killer couldnt move his schyte even an inch. Tell me how much power does that machine has in comparison to Killer's"

Im not talking about their weapon, im talking about their strength
Post automatically merged:

Facts

Nope, Luffy high-high diffs Kid, current Zoro high diffs Killer pre Enma Zoro extreme diffs him
Kidd has literally shown nothing thus far, same with Killer

And their portrayal are vague, no real indication that can put them in the same level as zoro and luffy

1. Just tell me three most obvious portrayal that could put Kidd on the same level as luffy, no need to tell me everything

2. Zoro is:
- RHM of future pirate king
- future WSS
- second most important character
- has been shown capable of resisting tons of gravity and managed to send powerful slash that could push back an Admiral whom Doffy called as monster in terms of physical strength
- has crazy endurance feats even pre TS
- One shot Killer

3. You didnt answer my question yet,
"So you think such mini machine has more power than killer's own strength? Killer couldnt move his schyte even an inch. Tell me how much power does that machine has in comparison to Killer's"

Im not talking about their weapon, im talking about their strength

Kidd has literally shown nothing thus far, same with Killer

And their portrayal are vague, no real indication that can put them in the same level as zoro and luffy
Right hand of future pirate king doesn’t mean much. Whitebeard was stronger then roger. I will give you a list.

Kidd is the only supernova to have a supernova crew member

Kidd is the only other one to have kings haki

Kidd and luffy competed in udon

Kidd and luffy have similar attacks and are both meat heads

Kidd had a higher bounty then luffy pre timeskip

Kidd and luffy have the same goal

Kidd and luffy tried going after multiple yonko

Right hand of future pirate king doesn’t mean much. Whitebeard was stronger then roger. I will give you a list.

Kidd is the only supernova to have a supernova crew member

Kidd is the only other one to have kings haki

Kidd and luffy competed in udon

Kidd and luffy have similar attacks and are both meat heads

Kidd had a higher bounty then luffy pre timeskip

Kidd and luffy have the same goal

Kidd and luffy tried going after multiple yonko
As i said, those are too vague, all of those can be dulebunked with one claim

BB is Luffy's rival, not Kidd

Also, This time Luffy will surpass even WB and Roger, so zoro becoming the RHM means something

Also, Rayleigh is superior to Marco. OLD rayleigh was able to stalemate Kizaru, Marco couldnt stop Akainu even after getting help from the other commanders, And Kizaru left unscathed after Marco's attack
That's just for comparison for the RHM of PK and RHM of WB

and what about the last point lol?

Doesn't mean anything, WB was stronger than Rayleigh the same goes for Kid he should be stronger than Zoro
Luffy is destined to surpass both, so zoro becoming the RHM means somethinf

Mihawk is superior to Rayleigh, and by far superior to Marco

Old rayleigh was able to stalemate an Admiral
Marco and his fellow commanders couldnt stop an Admiral, and Kizaru left unscathed after getting hit by Marco

And who says Kidd will be future WB? Kidd is not luffy's rival, Blackbeard is

No he didn't he was sweating and huffing after fighting Kizaru for like two minutes Marco fought Kizaru and sent him flying at the beginning of their fight
Sure, Kid = Shiki and Rayleigh shouldn't be above Shiki i think Rayleigh was a top tier maybe Kizaru level or something but the fight with the WB pirates showed that Roger's crewmembers are not that special not to mention that Marco, Jozu, and Vista were not in their prime 26 years ago

No he didn't he was sweating and huffing after fighting Kizaru for like two minutes Marco fought Kizaru and sent him flying at the beginning of their fight

Sure, Kid = Shiki and Rayleigh shouldn't be above Shiki i think Rayleigh was a top tier maybe Kizaru level or something but the fight with the WB pirates showed that Roger's crewmembers are not that special not to mention that Marco, Jozu, and Vista were not in their prime 26 years ago
1. yeah, he was old and has retired for years, and was still able to give Kizaru a small wound om his cheek
2. Yes, and Kizaru left unscathed, and as i said, he with his fellow commanders couldnt stop Akainu
3. Why are you now trying to compare Kidd and Zoro? that's a different topic, our focus should be about Zoro and Killer
4. Zoro's goal is not Rayleigh, but Mihawk, and probably zoro will surpass even Ryuma the Sword god

Mihawk mid diff Marco at worst

As i said, those are too vague, all of those can be dulebunked with one claim

BB is Luffy's rival, not Kidd

Also, This time Luffy will surpass even WB and Roger, so zoro becoming the RHM means something

Also, Rayleigh is superior to Marco. OLD rayleigh was able to stalemate Kizaru, Marco couldnt stop Akainu even after getting help from the other commanders, And Kizaru left unscathed after Marco's attack
That's just for comparison for the RHM of PK and RHM of WB

and what about the last point lol?

Luffy is destined to surpass both, so zoro becoming the RHM means somethinf

Mihawk is superior to Rayleigh, and by far superior to Marco

Marco and his fellow commanders couldnt stop an Admiral, and Kizaru left unscathed after getting hit by Marco

You’re wrong. Blackbeard is not Luffys rival. He is Shanks rival. The author draws the parallels between Luffy and Kidd/Shanks and Blackbeard. Blackbeard and Shanks were even both apprentices on rival ships. Shanks carry’s his masters (Rogers) will while Blackbeard kills his master (Whitebeard). Shanks is a haki master, Blackbeard is the master of DF. It doesn’t get much more obvious than that. Blackbeard is way above Luffy, views himself as above Luffy, and doesn’t give a shit about him. When Luffy was given the Yonko title, a title that Blackbeard himself holds he says “you’re not ready for that Strawhat.” What a rivalry lol. Blackbeard is Luffy’s arch nemesis not rival. You are absolutely delusional if you can’t see how Oda has set up Kidd as the main rival in Luffys generation.

- Luffy and Kidd are the only Supernova with a Supernova vice captain

- Luffy and Kidd are the only Supernova with CoC. Think about that. Out of this special group of rookie pirates who lead the new era only two of them have the haki of kings. Luffy and Kidd...

- Back when the Supernova were introduced Luffy and Kidd were coincidentally the only ones who had a bounty in the 300 millions

- In that same arc they are the only two supernova to state they want to find one piece and be Pirate king

- They are the only two supernova who have challenged multiple Yonko. (Interesting note is that the only Yonko Kidd hasn’t interacted with in New World is Blackbeard while the one Luffy hasn’t interacted with is with Shanks)

- Kidd was the only planned Supernova. And the only one Oda ever had big plans for.

- No character in One Piece gets Luffy in a competitive mood more than Kidd does

An author would not set these kind of things up between two characters for nothing. It’s crazy how much people ignore Kidd’s portrayal as Luffys rival simply because it goes against their headcanon of Kidd being a scrub compared to Luffy. But whatever, many of these “Kidd isn’t Luffy’s rival” takes will look even stupider after Wano.

You’re wrong. Blackbeard is not Luffys rival. He is Shanks rival. The author draws the parallels between Luffy and Kidd/Shanks and Blackbeard. Blackbeard and Shanks were even both apprentices on rival ships. Shanks carry’s his masters (Rogers) will while Blackbeard kills his master (Whitebeard). Shanks is a haki master, Blackbeard is the master of DF. It doesn’t get much more obvious than that. Blackbeard is way above Luffy, views himself as above Luffy, and doesn’t give a shit about him. When Luffy was given the Yonko title, a title that Blackbeard himself holds he says “you’re not ready for that Strawhat.” What a rivalry lol. Blackbeard is Luffy’s arch nemesis not rival. You are absolutely delusional if you can’t see how Oda has set up Kidd as the main rival in Luffys generation.

- Luffy and Kidd are the only Supernova with CoC. Think about that. Out of this special group of rookie pirates who lead the new era only two of them have the haki of kings. Luffy and Kidd...

- Back when the Supernova were introduced Luffy and Kidd were coincidentally the only ones who had a bounty in the 300 millions

- In that same arc they are the only two supernova to state they want to find one piece and be Pirate king

- They are the only two supernova who have challenged multiple Yonko. (Interesting note is that the only Yonko Kidd hasn’t interacted with in New World is Blackbeard while the one Luffy hasn’t interacted with is with Shanks)

- Kidd was the only planned Supernova. And the only one Oda ever had big plans for.

- No character in One Piece gets Luffy in a competitive mood more than Kidd does

An author would not set these kind of things up between two characters for nothing. It’s crazy how much people ignore Kidd’s portrayal as Luffys rival simply because it goes against their headcanon of Kidd being a scrub compared to Luffy. But whatever, many of these “Kidd isn’t Luffy’s rival” takes will look even stupider after Wano.
So Kidd is luffy's endgame fight?

So Kidd is luffy's endgame fight?
No, I don’t think so at all. Blackbeard might not even be his endgame fight. But even if he is that doesn’t mean Blackbeard is his rival. I also already stated that Blackbeard is Luffy’s arch nemesis a wall that he must overcome to achieve his dream. A rival is not a wall that the mc must overcome, a rival is someone who aims for the same goal and competes alongside mc to reach it. Xebec might have been Rogers “final boss” but does that make Xebec Rogers rival and not Whitebeard or Shiki? No. Xebec was Rogers arch nemesis the same way Blackbeard is to Luffy. Kidd is the rival and it is very very obvious.

Stop this nonsense BB is luffys only rival